ADMIN

politics ilhan omar Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

The squad-member says Biden and Schumer should disregard the recommendation with which they do not agree

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is calling on the leaders of her Democrat Party – including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and President Joe Biden – to disregard the ruling Sunday night by the Senate parliamentarian that disallowed a significant immigration reform members were attempting to fit into their $3.5 trillion spending package.

Omar – a member of the House Democratic Conference's progressive Squad – said Monday that the best way to deal with the parliamentarian's ruling is simply to ignore it.

"This ruling by the parliamentarian, is only a recommendation. @SenSchumer and the @WhiteHouse can and should ignore it. We can't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to do the right thing," tweeted the progressive politician.

read more:

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/ilhan-omar-urges-democratic-leadership-ignore-senate-parliamentarians?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's a Federal Crime to marry your brother.........................STILL WAITING!!!

• Why is it not before the American Public the comparison question of "Continuing Persecution Prosecution" of the January 6th Demonstrators, and "Absolutly Nothing in Retaliation" against Illegals being Deported/Transferred attacking Bus Drivers, Airline Attendants/Personnel? The numbers of American Citizen Homeless grows in direct proportion to the numbers of Illegals admitted to our Nation daily as "Funds formally dedicated to Our Own are redirected to housing/feeding/medical/social services for Non-Citizens!" Those entering illegally living in make shift shelters are Government Provided "All Necessities" while Unemployed/Disfunctional American Citizens survive on hand outs, and relieving themselves in the weeds! Next time while passing by any of "These Camps", look closely and see just how many are " Illegal Aliens! "

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Apathy in response to these circumstances amounts to American acceptance.  We're supposed to have  an opposition party but they have been no help.  It seems to remain the province of "the people."   And they apparently feel too defeated to react.

• They are forcing us to mask and vaccinate but letting the illegals and the Afghan refugees in the country with no vaccination and, from the pics I have seen, not even requiring them to mask.

They are lying to us.

• Isn't it peculiar that there are no historical records of any "Leper Colonies" collapsing due to overcrowding, underfunding, lack of food, clothing, education, housing or clean air? Perhaps the United States will be the First! Interesting concept to consider as this appears to be the direction we are heading. At least from the complete absence of Positive Direction Attitudes missing within these pages.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn very true!  I also ask everyone to consider this Fact: Covid-19 is the only World Wide Medical affliction where the Powers to be quarantined all of the Healthy and are forcing them to get vaccinated for a disease they don't have!

• And just what will be when all these immigrants set up house and get into office????  It's a horrible thought.

• Face it. Our country has been overthrown from within. You will inevitably either submit to the new tyranny or die in the streets like me and the other patriots fighting for our freedom!

• I can't believe Americans will succumb without a fight.  It's a tough one to process. Personally, I must ask where is the military who take a oath to the Constitution???   Where are the Militia????  Are there NO Americans who realize what is going on?  

• We lost?  We didn't even put up a fight. 

This reply was deleted.