ADMIN

7398474483?profile=RESIZE_710x

According to the media's general judgment, 2020 U.S. voters are most concerned with purportedly complex issues of crime and justice. Voters should place no trust in this. This same media forbade itself to investigate a simple, yet objectively historic corruption scandal of national interest.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has almost certainly committed the most extensive spree of felonies by a congressperson in U.S. history. As a criminal, she also appears to be historically inept. Scores of verified items of evidence against her are in the public record. Omar has never challenged their authenticity and has never produced a single piece of evidence to support her version of events.

She faces a primary on Tuesday. She again won her party's endorsement. She again won House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's endorsement — and her funding.

The mainstream media judges this remarkable situation to be irrelevant to Minnesota voters, let alone the dominant concern. Editorial malpractice on issues of crime, justice, and the 2020 election spreads everywhere this summer; by no coincidence, the spread can be traced to irresponsible media coverage of a deadly riot in Rep. Omar's district.

Below are 32 new, verifiable, archived pieces of evidence of Omar's historic crime spree.

7398646879?profile=RESIZE_710x

Above: One of many Somali-language tributes to "Colonel Nur Said Elmi," Rep. Ilhan Omar's father, sent from around the world by family, friends, and contacts following his tragic June 2020 death from a COVID-19 infection. As a high-ranking officer in Somalia's (U.S.-backed) military from the 1970s until 1991, he was well known by this name and title.

In mid-June, Ilhan Omar's father tragically died from a COVID-19 infection. Expressions of grief, condolences, and prayers arrived from around the world, but particularly from the Somali-speaking immigrant community of Minneapolis and from the U.K. By all accounts, he earned his reputation as a gentle, kind neighbor, well known and beloved within Cedar-Riverside, as he had been in Somalia.

His relevance to Rep. Omar's landmark scandal is, of course, his birth name. Upon arriving in the United States in 1995, he claimed to be "Nur Omar Mohamed" and received a Social Security number with this name. However, all appeared to know him as Nur Said. He presented himself as Nur Said. Both Ilhan and her sister Sahra Noor referred to their father as Nur Said (prior to deleting the evidence). He is identified on-screen as "Nur Said, Ilhan's father" in the 2018 documentary film "Time for Ilhan" and again as "Nur Said" in the credits. Twice.

Most importantly, British citizen Leila Nur Said Elmi declared her father to be "Nur Said Elmi, military officer" on her 1997 marriage application. (Click the link to see the application and a photo of Leila Nur Said Elmi with both Ilhan and Nur Said.)

read the rest here: https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/ilhan-omar-must-resign-new-evidence-from-nearly-three-dozen-somalis-reveals-a-probable-spree-of-felonies

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Obama did not enforce the law, in fact, he makes harder than the average joe look at what we are facing today.

• Two wrongs never equal a right... What Obama did should not be the measuring stick for good Presidential governance... Children point fingers and make excuses. If Johnny did it, so can I.. No, that is not the way to good governance. The President has an entire Department ... to help him enforce the law.  If that Department is not functioning properly it is up to him and his internal White House Human Resource staff to identify and remove those not doing their jobs.  It is up to the President to make sure his personnel managers are doing their job... or he needs to fire them. 

Most good CEO's understand that good personnel management is key to their success.. they either hire good employees or they go bankrupt.  Is President Trump tough enough on th DOJ and FBI... my opinion .. NO, a great big no?  He is way behind the eight-ball in dealing with these miscreants and they are at the root of most of his problems.  I believe the President has a big personnel problem in key DOJ and FBI positions and that he is getting bad advice from the deep state and stealth never Trumper's and globalist on how to deal with the problem.

However, that is for the President to solve... we can voice our opinion.  I sincerely hope he is able to solve the key law enforcement issues in his administration immediately, as it is a very serious problem.

• I agree with you Ronald but on the other hand, right now we are paying for what Obama did in 8 years in office if you don't want to blame Obama I will because he is at fault of all the things that are going on today in America.

• Are you kidding me... I went after Obama well before he was elected for being an illegal alien.. not even a US Citizen... However, that does not solve the problems today.  What solves the problems today is to put half of the DOJ and FBI in jail... and throw away the key... Build two more prisons and put half the DHS in one and half of the remaining bureaucrats in government in the other.  FIre all the Judges and replace them with non-lawyers, that can READ, and have good moral Christian values... Let Juries run the legal system... decide cases based on the law and the facts..  Let the People return to being the final arbiter of the law... thru jury nullification when needed.

m

• we can not even do that, I don't see Obama and his administration in jail, I don't see people that need to go to jail go to jail what I see is people are rioting, destroying property, killing the police.

• Jeff, what are you talking about? America is so much better off since Trump has been in office. He really cleaned house and reversed most of obummer's destructive policies. But I also know that even if you are not happy with the way things turned out under trump, you and everyone on this site will support Trump no matter what. That's the only important thing in my book and that's the only thing that really matters, since four more years of Trump will make things even better than they are today as far as I'm concerned. 

• Thanks Colonel! I'm going to send an email to the President and ask hi to do that!

it may seem silly. But the workers who are handling his 1000's of mail commented that they go through his messages, and every night give him at least 10 to read himself. I wrote warning him about the impending siege planned for adept 17th, asking him to prepare. I received a brief email thanking me for that warning! 
      so I shall write again. 
      colonel, may I quote you?

• Jc4you...

Wrong...the President has the Constitutional authority and duty too defend the citizens of the United States against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC...  Tell Lincoln, or Eisenhower, that they need to be invited in by governors in the South to restore the Union (insurrection) and to desegregate the schools.  You are parroting false information and that may be why pres. Trump isn't defending the citizens of Seatle and Portland against rogue governors and mayors.. against institutional INSURRECTION.  When the State and Local governents side with insurrection and refuse to defend their own citizens the President has a DUTY not just the right and authority to act... he should declare martial law now... before anyone else is killed or seriously injured... 

He not only needs to declare Martial law in Seattle and Portland he needs to arrest and detain the Governor, AG's, Mayor, and City Councils... moving them to GITMO while the Military prepares charges for trial.

• Did anybody see the violence in Portland just last night?!

our President can't send in the troops without the Governors and Mayor's invite! 
      He keeps offering and they say no! 
      perhaps he must declare a national emergency. I think he should!

I'm sick and disgusted‼️

• Really, you think we can cover his 6... we don't have a chance in hell of drowning out the MSM... nor with all the riots and pandemic do we have any lawful way to take our complaints to the streets.  If Trump wants to call for a law and order rally in -DC... Titled: BRING YOUR OWN ROPE or BASTILLE DAY IN DC, I will be there.  However, the President must organize and promote it with GOP and other resources.

This reply was deleted.