ADMIN

7398474483?profile=RESIZE_710x

According to the media's general judgment, 2020 U.S. voters are most concerned with purportedly complex issues of crime and justice. Voters should place no trust in this. This same media forbade itself to investigate a simple, yet objectively historic corruption scandal of national interest.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has almost certainly committed the most extensive spree of felonies by a congressperson in U.S. history. As a criminal, she also appears to be historically inept. Scores of verified items of evidence against her are in the public record. Omar has never challenged their authenticity and has never produced a single piece of evidence to support her version of events.

She faces a primary on Tuesday. She again won her party's endorsement. She again won House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's endorsement — and her funding.

The mainstream media judges this remarkable situation to be irrelevant to Minnesota voters, let alone the dominant concern. Editorial malpractice on issues of crime, justice, and the 2020 election spreads everywhere this summer; by no coincidence, the spread can be traced to irresponsible media coverage of a deadly riot in Rep. Omar's district.

Below are 32 new, verifiable, archived pieces of evidence of Omar's historic crime spree.

7398646879?profile=RESIZE_710x

Above: One of many Somali-language tributes to "Colonel Nur Said Elmi," Rep. Ilhan Omar's father, sent from around the world by family, friends, and contacts following his tragic June 2020 death from a COVID-19 infection. As a high-ranking officer in Somalia's (U.S.-backed) military from the 1970s until 1991, he was well known by this name and title.

In mid-June, Ilhan Omar's father tragically died from a COVID-19 infection. Expressions of grief, condolences, and prayers arrived from around the world, but particularly from the Somali-speaking immigrant community of Minneapolis and from the U.K. By all accounts, he earned his reputation as a gentle, kind neighbor, well known and beloved within Cedar-Riverside, as he had been in Somalia.

His relevance to Rep. Omar's landmark scandal is, of course, his birth name. Upon arriving in the United States in 1995, he claimed to be "Nur Omar Mohamed" and received a Social Security number with this name. However, all appeared to know him as Nur Said. He presented himself as Nur Said. Both Ilhan and her sister Sahra Noor referred to their father as Nur Said (prior to deleting the evidence). He is identified on-screen as "Nur Said, Ilhan's father" in the 2018 documentary film "Time for Ilhan" and again as "Nur Said" in the credits. Twice.

Most importantly, British citizen Leila Nur Said Elmi declared her father to be "Nur Said Elmi, military officer" on her 1997 marriage application. (Click the link to see the application and a photo of Leila Nur Said Elmi with both Ilhan and Nur Said.)

read the rest here: https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/ilhan-omar-must-resign-new-evidence-from-nearly-three-dozen-somalis-reveals-a-probable-spree-of-felonies

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I have, too. Hitler had moslem advisers helping him murder innocent people. It should be shouted from the housetops.

• exactly! but it's not

• The first Amendment prohibits Cngress from the establishment of a religion.  It does not prohibit the people from doing it, only Congress.  Now, if the religion established by the people is purposed to overthrow our government and the constitution, then Congress can, and should, declare war on that particular religion and put a stop to it.

If Islam was a religious belief only, and not also a form of  government (Sharia Law), and  purposed to replace our own, that would be a stump for it to stand on.  But, it is not a peaceful religion at all, it is an alien government, and it has no stump to stand on in this country. It is unconstitutional and therfore  illegal because it is a form of government seeking to destroy our own.

Adherents to it are criminals. Period.  And should be treated as such.

But we, in our political correctness tolerations of anything goes along as it helps the democrat party, have allowed entry, acceptance, and political power to anti-American criminals.  In fact, the Democrat Party is a criminal anti-American enterprise more dangerous than Islam.  If it weren't for them we wouldn't have the other to deal with.

Do not ever vote for a democrat. Never.  The individual may mean well, but their party does not.  Never vote for a democrat.

• I never I have and never will. They get worse by the minute. I have read from several sources that moslemism was outlawed in the 1950s along with communism because they are destuctive evils, but the traitors in our "government" don't care;  they bring them in by the boatload to destroy us. They should be hanged.

• I checked McCarren Walter Act, Immigration Law of 1952. That is what I thought. The President can ban any group for any period of time for any reason, but otherwise, they are legally able to hold office. 

Article VI of the Constitution states: “No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States,” meaning that a person can hold office no matter their faith. 

Section 212(f), states: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

So, that is all we have, which is what Trump used to ban muslims from certain countries as he deemed necessary, and the useless 9th circuit told him No. He should have just cited the law
      and told them they have no jurisdiction, because they do not. Only Congress can write law and the law they wrote gave the President ultimate power when it was deemed necessary.

We need more protections and our lazy, complicit Congress with no spine and no loyalty to America, lets whatever happen, happen.

• It is clear that the Constitution means nothing to the ruling class... Neither political party cares that individuals running for office are Constitutionally qualified for the office or the expected duties of the office.... in this case, to become President if the President is unable to continue in office.  Pres. Trump ought to challenge her to prove she is eligible to be President should she and Joe Biden be elected.  The question of being a Natural Born citizen is a Constitutional matter and it simply eliminates anyone who is not a NATURAL BORN citizen of any other Country.  Having BOTH PARENTS born in America and being born on US Soil or under its administration (sovereignty)

• It's sad to me, and worse than that, to realize our elected officials are sworn in to uphold our wonderful Constitution, and yet do not seem to even know what it says! I would like to see put in place requirement before anyone can take an elected office, they must first pass a written exam on the history of our country and the constitution of the United States. Then maybe they will know what they're swearing to uphold. Then maybe when they do not uphold the Constitution they can be held responsible and be removed from office without much difficulty. Omar, T'laib, and even people like Pelosi Schumer and Schiff, could be removed because they are not upholding and defending the Constitution and protecting our nation from those that would seek to destroy it! 
      I fear it has gone too far. All our God  that helped our founding fathers create the kind of nation we have can't fix it at this point! Such sadness!

• yes! I agree with you 100% Jc4you.

• I actually would like to see them forced to undergo a one-year intensive training in the constitution and all founding documents and the Federalist Papers, before they can take the oath. So, an election would required and then a year of training, and I do not know how that would work, but this is ridiculous. No one knows what the Constitution says, and I personally, know very few who know anything about any of this. No wonder it gets ignored. People don't even know what the Bill of Rights or Preamble says, nor the Declaration, which is truly pathetic. 

They just think it all maintains itself for them to be gifted by. Good grief, like dumb children.

• It isn't a matter of knowing the Constitution... it is their ethical conduct and underlying moral bias.  A bias, often against the principals and precepts of the original authors of our founding documents and their content.  A lawyer may know the truth, but he may also argue that all things are true, based on one's plain of reference...  The lawyer will be quick to point out that " up is down and down is up" depending on one's plane of reference...where it is the inverse of the natural order.  Hence, we find the pettifogger whose penchant for profit willingly redefines his plane of reference, and with arguable skill finds the correct judge to plead his case... and viola... new law is formed and up becomes down and down up.

What is needed is for our country to return to Biblical Standards and ethics as our PLAIN OF REFERENCE... then our courts and laws will make sense to the righteous and will punish the unrighteous... today, the law serves the bitter pettifogger and his clients.  They make a mockery out of the law and scorn God in the execution of their ill-advised ethics.  GOD is often the object of scorn for the modern lawyer... lawgiver.  They see themselves as demigods reigning and ruling supreme in the earth.

This reply was deleted.