ADMIN

7398474483?profile=RESIZE_710x

According to the media's general judgment, 2020 U.S. voters are most concerned with purportedly complex issues of crime and justice. Voters should place no trust in this. This same media forbade itself to investigate a simple, yet objectively historic corruption scandal of national interest.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has almost certainly committed the most extensive spree of felonies by a congressperson in U.S. history. As a criminal, she also appears to be historically inept. Scores of verified items of evidence against her are in the public record. Omar has never challenged their authenticity and has never produced a single piece of evidence to support her version of events.

She faces a primary on Tuesday. She again won her party's endorsement. She again won House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's endorsement — and her funding.

The mainstream media judges this remarkable situation to be irrelevant to Minnesota voters, let alone the dominant concern. Editorial malpractice on issues of crime, justice, and the 2020 election spreads everywhere this summer; by no coincidence, the spread can be traced to irresponsible media coverage of a deadly riot in Rep. Omar's district.

Below are 32 new, verifiable, archived pieces of evidence of Omar's historic crime spree.

7398646879?profile=RESIZE_710x

Above: One of many Somali-language tributes to "Colonel Nur Said Elmi," Rep. Ilhan Omar's father, sent from around the world by family, friends, and contacts following his tragic June 2020 death from a COVID-19 infection. As a high-ranking officer in Somalia's (U.S.-backed) military from the 1970s until 1991, he was well known by this name and title.

In mid-June, Ilhan Omar's father tragically died from a COVID-19 infection. Expressions of grief, condolences, and prayers arrived from around the world, but particularly from the Somali-speaking immigrant community of Minneapolis and from the U.K. By all accounts, he earned his reputation as a gentle, kind neighbor, well known and beloved within Cedar-Riverside, as he had been in Somalia.

His relevance to Rep. Omar's landmark scandal is, of course, his birth name. Upon arriving in the United States in 1995, he claimed to be "Nur Omar Mohamed" and received a Social Security number with this name. However, all appeared to know him as Nur Said. He presented himself as Nur Said. Both Ilhan and her sister Sahra Noor referred to their father as Nur Said (prior to deleting the evidence). He is identified on-screen as "Nur Said, Ilhan's father" in the 2018 documentary film "Time for Ilhan" and again as "Nur Said" in the credits. Twice.

Most importantly, British citizen Leila Nur Said Elmi declared her father to be "Nur Said Elmi, military officer" on her 1997 marriage application. (Click the link to see the application and a photo of Leila Nur Said Elmi with both Ilhan and Nur Said.)

read the rest here: https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/ilhan-omar-must-resign-new-evidence-from-nearly-three-dozen-somalis-reveals-a-probable-spree-of-felonies

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• by far Donald Trump is a hard-working president I ever experience in my lifetime.

• Exactly. Remember his predecessor, obummer, and how much golf he played? This dude was never in the White House, and yet he caused a lot of destruction at the same time. 

• I agree with you Marlene I don't think Donald Trump ever sleep.

• Go, Marlene‼️👏🇺🇸

• Yes Marlene!  I would much rather be grateful for the best president we've had in decades, then be like the rest of the schmucks out there and criticize him and make him miserable. He has been doing an amazing job in the face of much pushback and interference. We need to do all we can possibly do to help him get reelected, and then after he's reelected hopefully he's going to lower the boom on everyone that should get it. And he's not faced with the issue of getting reelected and he can just go for it! and  I say President Trump, go get 'em‼️🇺🇸👍‼️🇺🇸

• Here we go again... the Democrat Party can't read or they don't care what the Constitution and our laws state... they simply believe they can do as they please.  Kamala Harris is not... IS NOT a Natual Born CItizen ... which requires that both parents be US Citizens at the time of her birth and she must be born in the USA.... she can't be President and therefore she can not run as Vice President as she is barred by the US Constitution from being eligible to be President.

President Trump needs to challenge her eligibility and explain that we should not go through another fiasco by electing ineligible individuals to an office they are not qualified by reason of Presidential succession can not hold the office of President.   If Biden were to die in office as President and PELOSI  is Speaker of the House it would be Pelosi that became President... not Kamala Harris. Kamala is not a Natual Born Citizen... PERIOD.  Neither of her parents was a US Citizens at the time of her birth.  The democrats are reprobates when it comes to following the Constitution... they don't believe it matters.

• Hey! Ronald, you remember Obama about his birth certificate and Donald Trump confront him about it, here we go again what comes around goes around, we haven't followed the constitution since Obama became the president of the United State of America what makes you think the Democrats going to do this year?  

• I certainly don't expect the Democrats to follow the law... statutory or Constitutional.  I don't even expect the GOP or our President to follow the law... or to ENFORCE IT where it becomes difficult or problematic... I expect them to kick the can down the Street a little farther expecting the people or the next President to reform government.

What I do recommend is the memorization of the following song... get used to it as we have become a failed state... it is just a matter of time.

Song link: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=The+Internationale&ru=%2fs...

The Internationale - Bing video
    • all I can say it's interesting

• The American People elect Presidents to enforce the law... read the Constitution.  One of the few duties listed for a President in the Constitution is " to Take Care that the Laws of the United States are faithfully executed."  How is it faithful to knowingly permit Kamal Harris to run for an office she is Constitutionally unable to hold... she can not be President.  I for one am very upset with the Presidents poor... no horrible enforcement of the laws of the United States... not only does he ignore Kamala Harris's blatant slap in the face of the law... he refused to address the epidemic levels of Constitutional abuse by all branches of the government. Again, it is the President as the primary Constitutional Officer charged with stopping such abuses?

Oops, the People don't have the power to enforce the law... they look to the President and AG to do that for them... it is stupid and ridiculous to state the people are responsible for letting Kamala Harris run as a VP on the Democrat Party ticket. I expect the President to get the AG to act to challenge the Democrat Party Ticket for President by bringing a lawsuit to deny Harris a position on the Democrat ticket. Her nomination for VP SHOULD render the Dem's Presidential Ticket Constitutionally void. 

There is entirely too much tolerance for unconstitutional acts by both political parties.  And as a citizen, it is my duty and that of those who understand and love the Constitution to insist that this ticket be REFUSED BY THE STATES as a qualified ticket.  That can't happen without the President filing suit demanding the ticket be refused a place on the ballots of the several States as being an unqualified ballot.  The Secretary of each state must ultimately certify the Presidential Ticket is Constitutionally valid BEFORE PUTTING THEM ON THE BALLOT and when they ignore the Constitution it is the PRESIDENT who must sue to enforce the law... not you and I.

This reply was deleted.