ADMIN

7398474483?profile=RESIZE_710x

According to the media's general judgment, 2020 U.S. voters are most concerned with purportedly complex issues of crime and justice. Voters should place no trust in this. This same media forbade itself to investigate a simple, yet objectively historic corruption scandal of national interest.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has almost certainly committed the most extensive spree of felonies by a congressperson in U.S. history. As a criminal, she also appears to be historically inept. Scores of verified items of evidence against her are in the public record. Omar has never challenged their authenticity and has never produced a single piece of evidence to support her version of events.

She faces a primary on Tuesday. She again won her party's endorsement. She again won House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's endorsement — and her funding.

The mainstream media judges this remarkable situation to be irrelevant to Minnesota voters, let alone the dominant concern. Editorial malpractice on issues of crime, justice, and the 2020 election spreads everywhere this summer; by no coincidence, the spread can be traced to irresponsible media coverage of a deadly riot in Rep. Omar's district.

Below are 32 new, verifiable, archived pieces of evidence of Omar's historic crime spree.

7398646879?profile=RESIZE_710x

Above: One of many Somali-language tributes to "Colonel Nur Said Elmi," Rep. Ilhan Omar's father, sent from around the world by family, friends, and contacts following his tragic June 2020 death from a COVID-19 infection. As a high-ranking officer in Somalia's (U.S.-backed) military from the 1970s until 1991, he was well known by this name and title.

In mid-June, Ilhan Omar's father tragically died from a COVID-19 infection. Expressions of grief, condolences, and prayers arrived from around the world, but particularly from the Somali-speaking immigrant community of Minneapolis and from the U.K. By all accounts, he earned his reputation as a gentle, kind neighbor, well known and beloved within Cedar-Riverside, as he had been in Somalia.

His relevance to Rep. Omar's landmark scandal is, of course, his birth name. Upon arriving in the United States in 1995, he claimed to be "Nur Omar Mohamed" and received a Social Security number with this name. However, all appeared to know him as Nur Said. He presented himself as Nur Said. Both Ilhan and her sister Sahra Noor referred to their father as Nur Said (prior to deleting the evidence). He is identified on-screen as "Nur Said, Ilhan's father" in the 2018 documentary film "Time for Ilhan" and again as "Nur Said" in the credits. Twice.

Most importantly, British citizen Leila Nur Said Elmi declared her father to be "Nur Said Elmi, military officer" on her 1997 marriage application. (Click the link to see the application and a photo of Leila Nur Said Elmi with both Ilhan and Nur Said.)

read the rest here: https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/ilhan-omar-must-resign-new-evidence-from-nearly-three-dozen-somalis-reveals-a-probable-spree-of-felonies

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is no compromise when one side has no intention of keeping their word... The DNC and its Communist leadership follow the classical pattern for negotiating victory... one inch at a time.  These miscreants of Marx are quick to declare bipartisanship only to be quicker to abandon it when they obtain their goals. 

The Marxist buy votes today, knowing that tomorrow...  these useful idiots will be purged before they become the next set of disaffected counter-revolutionaries. Purges are a matter of life in the Marxist state... as the masses finally awake to discover the betrayal of the Marxist State... millions end up in the trash bin of history 

• you got that right.

• you nail it Dale that is correct.

• And I apologize for the typo errors.  If there is a means to edit a post, would someone kindly inform of it? Thanks.

• All you can do, Dale, is copy, delete, repost and revise. 

• Thanks Jea9.

I don't have time for either, I need to shut up and make shorter comments.

I want to say thanks for all of your postings. They are informative and very useful.  The same is true of Marlene Hessler, and so many others that my time on this site would result only in giving thanks and appreciation for all of them.  The only reason I post on this site is because of all of you great people.  And not a one of you is perfect.  I ain't either.

There is another reason, of course.  I hope others will come on and post their comments.  I get much out of reading them, and if that is selfish, then I am guilty of it.

• Dale, you are welcome. But please....do not "shut up and make shorter comments." I REALLY value your posts. They always come from deep inside and they are gold. Please do not begin to censor yourself. We all need each other, both for information, but also for wisdom, for which you are gifted. Do not doubt your value, ever....

The edit is a problem, but it is not that bad. Swipe over, Com or Cntrl C, then ComC or Cntrl V and fix. It's a pain but does not take long. 

This reply was deleted.