ADMIN

Brave Insider, Omar Jamal, reveals mass voter fraud taking place in the state. He also shares the sophisticated planning that goes behind the pay-for vote scheme in this bombshell video.

Our video footage features Liban Mohamed, an Omar-connected Ballot Harvester boasting about the number of absentee ballots in his car. Mohamed was recorded saying:

“Numbers don't lie. Numbers don't lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentees’ ballots. Can’t you see? Look at all these, my car is full. All these are for Jamal Osman look. We got 300 today for Jamal Osman only.”

Here are the highlights from today’s video:

• Ballot Harvester Liban Mohamed: “Money is Everything. Money is the King in this World. If You Got No Money, You Should Not Be Here, Period. You Know What I am Saying? Money is Everything and a Campaign is Managed By Money.”  
  • Mohamed: “Numbers Do Not Lie. Numbers Do Not Lie. You Can See My Car is Full. All These Here Are Absentee Ballots. Can’t You See? Look at All These, My Car is Full.”
  • Paid Voter: “When We Sign the Voting Document and They Fill it Out is When They Give Us the Money” … “The Minute We Signed the Thing [Ballot] for The Election. That’s When We Get Paid.”
  • Ballot Harvesting Triangle: River Plaza Apartments, Horn Towers Senior Community and 980 Hennipen Polling Site All Subject to Fraud
  • Minneapolis Somali Community Insider: “It’s an Open Secret” … “She [Ilhan Omar] Will Do Anything That She Can Do to Get Elected and She [Omar] Has Hundreds of People on The Streets Doing That.”
  • Seniors at Horn Towers Ballots Compromised; Harvester: We “Request” Ballots for The Seniors and Then Take Them Away.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Soros, hollywood and several mega rich that want a NWO.  These are the ones invited ton the Bilderburger affair.  Would you be surprised the Ford Foundation is a supporter?  Never buy a Ford!  President Trump really really put a wrench in their gears and that's why they're so frantic to get rid of him.

• I love this website. You can take out your frustrations on all these democratic crotch crickets and everyone on here loves doing the same thing. TRUMP 2020 PALIN 2024

• Where's the Seal Team to take care of traitors like omar? The name omar is synonymous with camel dung I do believe. 

• "Our video footage features Liban Mohamed, an Omar-connected Ballot Harvester boasting about the number of absentee ballots in his car." 

Why be surprised? The whole scenario reeks of Third World skullduggery, doesn't it?

• She needs deported! Somali witch has no concept of free and fair election. That's how their country conducts elections. Vote with a gun to your head.

• The ballot harvesters should be shot and deported!!

• all the Democrats are involved with it.

• All the better!!

• Trump will take care of this problem in his second term. He will eliminate these commie demonrats. We all know that he gets stuff done because that is what he has done all his life. He is donating his tremendous skills to his beloved country now. So, I am not worried about losers like Omar.

• Why hasn't this woman been punished for all that she has done that was illegal?  

This reply was deleted.