ADMIN

COVID Vaccine Risks : Page 8

The COVID-19 vaccines appear to be causing a global health disaster. There are so many warnings from all around the world. I'll list just a few in this column. But the U.S. media remains silent. They're as quiet as a church mouse. Why?

Japan's Ministry of Health just announced that "the Moderna and Pfizer Covid vaccines could cause heart-related side effects in younger males." Health experts in Japan have witnessed skyrocketing rates of myocarditis and pericarditis in young men and teenagers. And they've seen the same nonstop heart issues with middle-aged and older individuals.

All over America, and all over the world, cardiac arrest, heart inflammation and heart attack deaths are exploding. Young athletes are dropping right on the field; star soccer players in Europe are dropping dead in the middle of games; referees, coaches and even fans in the stands are having cardiac emergencies. It's something no one has ever seen before. It's an epidemic.

What do all these victims have in common? They've all been vaccinated.

In America, the media is filled with reports of hospital emergency rooms and intensive care units overwhelmed with seriously ill patients. From coast to coast, there are so many sick people lined up that there aren't enough beds or nurses. Sick patients are lying on gurneys along the hallways. Doctors and medical experts call it a "mystery" why so many Americans are sick. They can't understand what's happening.

read more:

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/12/12/if-the-vaccine-is-so-great-why-are-so-many-people-dropping-dead-heart-attacks-skyrocket-young-children-suffer-heart-problems-soccer-players-drop-on-fields-icus-overwhelmed-from-coast-to-coast-n2600

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I said it from the beginning; this is germ warfare, and I will not take the shot! I am 74 years young, and this is the first time I have ever seen the government push anything, especially supposed medication. Yes, I believe this is connected to genocide and also control, control, control!! Fauci should be shot. He is Dr. Josef Mengele the second!!

• Jim, I am 71(72 next month) and agree with you except I would rather see him hanged rather than waste a bullet on him.  A rope is recyclable where a bullet can only be used once!!!!!

• ADMIN

The wrong people are dieing!!!!!!! How many of Congress have these symptoms....? None? Because they all used alternative medications! Duh! 

• Congress is not mandated to get the vaccines, per Biden.

• Allen, yes, more rules for thee but not for me!!!!!!!!!!

• Of course! Why would a criminal shoot himself?

• This is nothing more than either the liberals knowing it is a lie and keeping it going, or the people are that stupid they believe what ever the democrats are telling them. Here is my theory about the vaccine , It seems like everybody who gets vaccinated becomes  a hostile , hateful person towards those who are not vaccinated. And they want to seem to force the non vaccinated people into submission. Maybe it is a way china is using to control the people into following them blindly. Our own US government in the 50's and 60's used LSD on American Veterans to see if it can be a form of mind control. So why wouldn't chinkland  try the same thing??   Col. Nelson you must of heard about that while on active duty?

• I am a Vietnam Vet and I agree with you about the LSD. However, that was a controlled experiment on Military Personnel, not the entire country. Thanks for the support of all Veterans.

• The worst part of this nightmare is that billions of people worldwide are buying totally into this BULLSHIT.

And by doing so, they are dragging the people that still have a functioning brain along with them.

• It's genocide; murdering 65 million innocent American babies as well as millions more all over the world wasn't quick enough for the communists/globalists. They wanted something that would kill more easily and not be so messy, while lying through their fangs about it. God help us.

This reply was deleted.