ADMIN

COVID Vaccine Risks : Page 8

The COVID-19 vaccines appear to be causing a global health disaster. There are so many warnings from all around the world. I'll list just a few in this column. But the U.S. media remains silent. They're as quiet as a church mouse. Why?

Japan's Ministry of Health just announced that "the Moderna and Pfizer Covid vaccines could cause heart-related side effects in younger males." Health experts in Japan have witnessed skyrocketing rates of myocarditis and pericarditis in young men and teenagers. And they've seen the same nonstop heart issues with middle-aged and older individuals.

All over America, and all over the world, cardiac arrest, heart inflammation and heart attack deaths are exploding. Young athletes are dropping right on the field; star soccer players in Europe are dropping dead in the middle of games; referees, coaches and even fans in the stands are having cardiac emergencies. It's something no one has ever seen before. It's an epidemic.

What do all these victims have in common? They've all been vaccinated.

In America, the media is filled with reports of hospital emergency rooms and intensive care units overwhelmed with seriously ill patients. From coast to coast, there are so many sick people lined up that there aren't enough beds or nurses. Sick patients are lying on gurneys along the hallways. Doctors and medical experts call it a "mystery" why so many Americans are sick. They can't understand what's happening.

read more:

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/12/12/if-the-vaccine-is-so-great-why-are-so-many-people-dropping-dead-heart-attacks-skyrocket-young-children-suffer-heart-problems-soccer-players-drop-on-fields-icus-overwhelmed-from-coast-to-coast-n2600

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What video? Please supply the info on where this video can be purcahsed or watched.

• A strong source can be found in Greg Reeses page on Banned.video.

Yeah its Mr. Intense himself, Alex Jones, but you get it where it counts.

(and its freebies)

• Those are the vaccinated people in hospitals and dying......mNRA and the Spike Protein among other additives in the vax are causing this...People need to do research....mNRA attaches to your DNA and thus they have a road map of your entire DNA including your weasknesses.....Spike Proteins WEAKEN your Immune System...the more you get the weaker your Immune System leaving you open to keep getting the virus variants and whatevert else is out there. The Boosters continue weakening your Immune System until you are dead. Some people like myself who have heart related problems already can die with just the first Vax....I WILL NOT COMPLY...NO VAX....NO MASK....NO SURRENDER ! I have not been sick since 1980...no Flu shots no nothing and I intend to keep it that way...TAKE A STAND ...SAY NO and we can BEAT THEM DOWN WITH OUR WILL !  WWG1WGA !

• Eileen, I am with you, Ii WILL NOT COMPLY, NO VAX, NO MASK, NO "SOCIAL DISTANCING", NO SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!! The last time I was sick was 1975, down with flu for 3 weeks just days after getting my only flu shot ever!!!!!  I will be 72 next week so am in a "high risk group" but I don't believe their bullshiite.  I have no underlying health issues but refuse to let them inject their poison into me!!!!!!!!!!

• I agree. I too have some heart issues and am not taking a chance.

• I agree with you 100%.  Aside from childhood vaccinations including Polio (I was born in the 40's) I have never had a flu vaccine and rarely got sick.  I did get the chinese communist party virus as well as my wife and we are both in our 70's.  We were tested sent straight to the hospital and were given monoclonal antibodies. We felt better the next day and although it was a rough week for us both we were better after 8-9 days.  I think the antibodies should be for the general population because they work so well but have probably been blocked by the FUCK JOE BIDEN administration, just as he did to Florida's governor.  Governor DeSantis just bought his own monoclonal antibodies to treat the elderly in Florida of which there are many.  The communists need to be removed before our country is destroyed and overrun with illegal aliens from all over the world.  

• The facts are coming to light and the facts aren.t what "we the people" have been lead to believe. Now the FDA is asking for 75 years before the public will

have access to the research and results documents of the companies that produce the vaccines . If the vaccines are safe ,why hide the research information from the world for 75 years. If the vaccines do more harm then good there will be "Hell To Pay." 

• Why hide the research data for even one day if it is legitimate and non-incriminating... The scientific community needs free access to the data, inorder to improve and expand the vaccine and the mRNA protocol for fighting a whole family of viral and other infectious diseases.

Obviously, there is information in the data that the public would find very objectionable and probably would demand criminal prosecution of the executives and Government officials involved in approving the use of this deadly and dangerous gene therapy... deliberately mislabeled a vaccine to get people to take it. If the mRNA gene therapy were labeled as experimental gene therapy, with serious side effects and known deadly adverse reactions, just how many people would be lining up to take it?

• They were already forced to put out the results of the first 90 days of vaccination.......and that is just the start, we will get to add the results of the boosters too. All these lives taken or ruined because our government (and Canada too) is in bed with big pharma!

• Ilona, correct, big pharma gets their profits, politicians and bureaucrats get their kickbacks, and We the People, at least those foolish enough to submit to tyranny, get a death sentence!!!!

This reply was deleted.