ADMIN

COVID Vaccine Risks : Page 8

The COVID-19 vaccines appear to be causing a global health disaster. There are so many warnings from all around the world. I'll list just a few in this column. But the U.S. media remains silent. They're as quiet as a church mouse. Why?

Japan's Ministry of Health just announced that "the Moderna and Pfizer Covid vaccines could cause heart-related side effects in younger males." Health experts in Japan have witnessed skyrocketing rates of myocarditis and pericarditis in young men and teenagers. And they've seen the same nonstop heart issues with middle-aged and older individuals.

All over America, and all over the world, cardiac arrest, heart inflammation and heart attack deaths are exploding. Young athletes are dropping right on the field; star soccer players in Europe are dropping dead in the middle of games; referees, coaches and even fans in the stands are having cardiac emergencies. It's something no one has ever seen before. It's an epidemic.

What do all these victims have in common? They've all been vaccinated.

In America, the media is filled with reports of hospital emergency rooms and intensive care units overwhelmed with seriously ill patients. From coast to coast, there are so many sick people lined up that there aren't enough beds or nurses. Sick patients are lying on gurneys along the hallways. Doctors and medical experts call it a "mystery" why so many Americans are sick. They can't understand what's happening.

read more:

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/12/12/if-the-vaccine-is-so-great-why-are-so-many-people-dropping-dead-heart-attacks-skyrocket-young-children-suffer-heart-problems-soccer-players-drop-on-fields-icus-overwhelmed-from-coast-to-coast-n2600

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of course it's genocide, sponsered by Bill Gates, Fauci, and the Globalists.

• If the subtle mechanism that has international corporation teamwork (fostered in the "Building the World Economy" training camp), taking the Covid-initiatives independent of government oversight, to promote debilitating and oppressing agendas has not clued you,  then notice government is freed to impose sanctions on small and medium size businesses forcing them to serve as Covid-cops, or go bankrupt. Either way they go bust! Those economy destroyers along with the mass medical experimentation poisons to sterilize and render populations health progressively weaker to desease until death, is a trifecta of civilization genocide.

The conceivers of this rate medical and economic war crimes trials complete with condemnation and a four-strand neck massage.

• Skeptical, correct, it is tyranny designed to end in genocide.  It is the "final solution" of the liberty question!!!!!

• Yeah, but just try to say it all a two or three sentence post. WHEW!

• When all of this began, I watched a news show about BILL GATES braging how how he had paid to have two of the (not really) vaccines developed and that they would help save the world.  In the same breath he stated that it was his beliefe that the world population needed to be 500 million people!  That sounded a lot like he wanted to kill off about 7 BILLION excess people to reach his desired goals.  I hope I misunderstood his intentions, but I think I do, and the deaths from the vaccinations have only just began.  Me...I'm naturally immune and will have to endure the possible stench of a murdered civilization.

• Macfarland, I am sure he is not one of the people wants killed.  Just like abortion supporters gates should volunteer to commit suicide to help lower the world population but those advocating genocide exempt themselves because they are "indespinsable" to themselves!!!!!!!!!!

• Gates was speaking at a symposium on AGENDA 21 and said during the course of his speech..." We have 2 billion " USELESS EATERS " and the population needed to trimmed doen to 500 million for the planet to survive.   I say we start with all the USELESS millionaires and billionaires to trim the population down and then move onto the PEDOPHILIES, Murderers, Rapists , and on down the line.  BTW Did you know he owns the Pfizer patent on the Vaccine.....Getting richer while the " USELESS EATERS " die. Unbelievable !

• What more would you need, diagrams?

Bill desires 15/16ths of Humanity dead.

But he and his are not included though.

• What God said he would do.....Bring His wrath down on them and help bring America back to what she once was...A Country that Glorified Him. Robin Bullock showed a 2 min. video of the swearing in of Biden.....but before that , there was a 2 minute pause. which I remember seeing and thought it was odd or maybe someone forgot their cue....but it was God singling out 7 people who he has prophesied he would remove....Pence....Klobuchar...Jill Biden....Kamala Harris....Obama....the next man I didn't recognize ...then Biden....Really strange. The Show name ...SHOCKING HEADLINE...The Oval Office has been closed....if you want to watch.....that video is near the end but I'd watch it all after the first bout of music

• I pray every day that God will pour His Spirit out on the nation, opening eyes and touching hearts to get back to Him and return America to "a shining city on a hill" status as He and our founders established it!!!!!!!!!!  devildemocommiecrats, their Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists, and big tech propagandists have poisoned too many minds and blinded them to the evil they represent!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.