Replies

• A 12 Million Ton Seagull should have flown overhead and taken a dump!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• One demon (on the order of 'Berith') personified and the rest are at the least possessed by 'Legion' but take your pick, this is part of the unholy group. 

• https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Bidon+Cruption&ref=nb_sb_noss

Amazon.com : Bidon Cruption
  • All traitors together!

• Evil personified.

• OH BOY DID YOU GET IT RIGHT! JUST SAVE THE MEAT HOOK FOR OBAMA HE GOT ALL THIS SHIT SHOW OF 1619 AND CRT GOING AND "HE COULD HAVE BEEN MY SON"---NO HE COULDEN'T, BUT IT'S STSTEMEMTS LIKE THAT WHICH HAS SCREWED AMERICA... AS HE WAS GOING GOLFING WITH HIS PALS AND HIS DO NOTHING BUT STIMULUS  PAYMENTS TO HIS DOANERS AND FAKE BUSINESSES. iT WAS OUT AND OUT MONEY LAUNDERING! THEN PAYING iRAN AND LETTING THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE TELIBAN GO FREE FOR THAT BERGDHAL BOOB, HE DESERVED PRISON FOR 50 YEARS. NOW tELIBAL GENERALS ARE IN POWER IN THE AFGANS GOV. OBAMA DID THE MOST DAMAGE TO AMERICA AND SHOULD GET THE FIRING SQUAD NOT GITMO. 

MY STATEMENTS STRONG <YES> BECAUSE OBAMA IS THE PUPPET MASTER OF THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION AND IT NEEDS TO END---TODAY.

• A few people are missing, in fact a lot of people are missing from that picture.

• These Liberal Communist Democrats are the ones that helped to remove America from a leader in the world to a follower. The Three of them should be held for treason, tried, and put their ass in prison. Republicans must save America and bring the country back into a Leadership Role.   Trump all the way.

• I'm truly surprised they could get that many assholes in one photo!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Bingo!

This reply was deleted.