ADMIN

David Icke on Twitter: "Ludicrous Congressman Eric #Swalwell taken ...

Democratic California Congressman Eric Swalwell said Saturday that he agrees there should likely be a nationwide mask mandate amidst the coronavirus pandemic.

In an interview on “Cavuto LIVE” with host Neil Cavuto, Swalwell noted case and hospitalization rates in his home state — like much of the South — are increasing at an alarming rate following reopening phases.

“Well, you know, we are seeing about a 56 percent increase in hospitalizations in California. In my area, about 200 cases each day in Alameda County — one of the largest counties in Northern California,” he stated. “And, it’s not that we’re increasing the testing. Of course, we’re increasing the testing…The rate of people testing positive is going up, and that’s what’s most concerning.”

Swalwell noted that while there is a marked increase in infections of America’s youth, the risk is “much higher” when “you put young people with their parents or grandparents over a holiday weekend.” […]

“The most important [thing] is to follow the science. And, [in] the calls I’ve been on with the governor [he says that] he’s going to let the science dictate this,” Swalwell explained. “And, you saw a number of counties open up in California for in-room dining, for bars, for hair salons and nail salons, and then have had to roll it back. And so, we really are evolving, Neil.”

The best way to combat the spread, according to Swalwell, is masking up.

read more:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rep-eric-swalwell-nationwide-mask-mandate

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• America is becoming a nation of "Sheepoles" being led to the slaughter

• First they were saying the mask didn't do anything on stopping the COVID. The CDC and others want to be in control of our way of life. The mask is a show of feats and some government leaders want to control our lives I said show the prove that the mask helped control the COVID-19 remember it has to stop a molecule that can't be see.

• Unlected scientists want to control us in the name of the government. In the meantime, President Trump has handled the response to the virus better than anyone else in this world. He has had it totally under control from day one, and saved 2 million lives due to his smart response.

• I think it makes it easier for the BLM and ANTIFA crowd to blend in and avoid detection... I think the CDC and its agents are engaged in betrayal and mass murder... there is a cure and they don't want it known... no matter how many reports that it is working.

• Do not feel bad he is not alone MY GOV. PHIL MURPHY STALIN ONE OF THE WORST OF THE BLUE STATES MR NO RIGHTS FOR YOU ALSO WANTS THIS SO PLEASE THIS MANIAC IS NOT ALONE.  TIME TO RISE UP AND OPEN UP AND STOP THIS HORROR.

I BET THEY ARE NOT EVEN COUNTING COVID DEATHS AS COVID DEATHS THEY PROBABLY COUNT PNEUMONIA AND O/THINGS TO RAISE THE NUMBERS.  

• Here you have a guy that can't control his own farts, even when on national camera. eric fartsmell, can you guarantee that America won't smell your flatulence by wearing masks? I think not. But the idiot media gave you camera time so you could fart out your mouth.

• "The science"? The "scientists" have been consistently wrong in this situation. The "scientists" gave us the gain-of-function experiments in Wuhan and directed the lab from which the virus escaped. The "scientists" in WHO and CDC approved of and participated in the experiments. The "scientists" at WHO told us initially that there was nothing to worry about, and as late as March "Doctor" Fauci assured us that masks were unnecessary. Now the "scientists" have so skewed the statistics that we cannot trust any of the numbers they give us. And the "scientists", sneering at Chnloroquine/Zinc, have now given us Remdesivir (not proven to cure anything) at a cost of $3400 a treatment. Yeah, I trust them: to give us the propaganda their government and Big Pharma sponsors tell them to.

• Swallowell also doesn't mind breaking wind on a televised interview. A loud one at that!!  smf

• The wearing of the mask has become a sympol of government intervention. There is more evidence out there that the wearing of masks for healthy people is actually detrimental to ones health. If you are in the upper age brackets, have underlying health conditions than stay at home and if someone comes to visit or perform a service than wear mask as should the person coming in. No national mandate on masks is required. 

• !!WHAT A PIECE OF WORK !!

This reply was deleted.