Replies

• They do seem to be dragging their feet here. If the people involved in Obamagate are truly in the crosshairs, along with several others who particpated in this attempted coup, which is still gong on in my view, why the hell don't they pull the damned trigger?

• People who live in glass houses can not afford to 'pull the trigger' and expect their own house to remain standing... Apparently no one in either political party has clean hands... and one doesn't become a member of the government unless the current leaders approve and have the goods on all new acylates. 

• I believe sheep and goats are being separated. Pastors who bowed the knee, gagged their flock, sat back and said, "ok" to the demonic forces over our worship, praise, asembly, speech and freedom, are the goats in my opinion. The Christians who saw but obeyed still have a chance as the chances/mercies are ongoing. The nations are being separated according to how they treat the Christians in their midst. Europe needs to return to its' Christian heritage. 

As for America, we made a covenant with God in our founding documents, going back to the Mayflower Compact, the NW Ordinance, the VA Constitution, and all 50 Preambles/Introductions to state constitutions. God is not done and his hand is being showen through the current day prophets such as Dutch Sheets, Jeremiah Johnson, Tim Sheets, Lance Wallnau, Kenneth Copeland, Patricia King  and a few others. There are prophecies of old still to come to pass, such as from Kim Clement, prophesies that America's manifest destiny is still to come to pass. 

But, in my opinion, that 3rd great awakening/revival, cannot come until the church (gets off her behind) and unifies. The House Arrest we were all under took some churches under while others, like Dr. Rodney Howard Browne, who never shut down, nor Pastor Tim Sheets, grew. Those who actually see something, say something and do something are praying into the 7 mountains of culture, holding Trump up, so to speak, through prayer. The riots, ANTIFA, BLM, exposed the cruelty of the demo governements dufuses elected. Police have been betrayed. They will vote Trump. Homeowners and shopowners who have been betrayed by the allowed violence, will vote Trump. The slowpokes to the parade have yet to get the truth about the diapers and house arrest. Lance Wallnau put it this way. Revival comes to the CHURCH, not the people outside the church. Reformation comes from the government. Yesterday, Pastor Dutch Sheets said that Trump's Cyrus anointing is to protect the church, while she takes her good ol' slow time, getting off the bench, throwing out wrong thinking, such as BLM, Abortion, Racism and all the bull. It seems to me, that this is what is working now. The fall is going to be a huge shaking with the election, at least a strong possibility. It all depends on the church. is she ever going to go public with God, or He going to be kept in the closet in the pew-sitter church?

• I think we are at the stage of 'THROW THEM ALL OUT'... Durham and Barr are both compromised globalist with roots anchored firmly in the Bush dynasty.  Don't look for anyone going to jail under their tenure. 

• I trust no man totally... my trust is in God.  That may be why I am in such a quandary over Pres. Trump's overall performance and SCRIPTURE.  The scripture informs us of great tribulation in the coming months and years...  It describes a great falling away of many Conservative Christians, leaving this Nation exposed to the sudden destruction found in Rev 17 & 18 which may occur any time, in a moment, at the sound of the trumpet, in the twinkling of an eye, we shall all be changed. (1Cor. 15:52)

We are exalted to trust no man... See: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Trust-No-Man/

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT TRUST NO MAN
      BIBLE VERSES ABOUT TRUST NO MAN. Trust No Man Bible verses in the King James Version (KJV) about Trust No Man.
    • I totally agree and the possibility of a loss for Trump, which is our loss as well, is a devastation possibility. 

• Exactly, and I believe that there are millions of patriots who feel the same...  He is the best alternative out of the choices available... 

In fact, Pres. Trump may lose this election to a combination of voter fraud and dissolutioned 2016  independents and minorities who don't quite read the tea leaves as some do.   One doesn't ignore open crime with the excuse that it takes time to build a case... 31/2 yrs is more than ample time to put a very large dent in the Swamp... it should be nothing but a mud puddle by now.   This may be a real problem for him come November 3rd..

• There are plenty of trustworthy people but they do not have billions to run for office. You have to get PACs and donations from rich people. They demand something for their money. They are the reason we are in this mess. The Dems get money from Google, Microsoft, Amazon and George Soros. The richest companies in the world and none of them believe in our Judeo-Christian values or the Constitution. They are globalists. In the past, rich people where raised Christian and the Bible was taught in school. While, I will vote for Trump, he is not as trustworthy as you think. Look at his plan to give amnesty to Dreamers when he said he would not. His Supreme Court pick that he said was a strick Constitutionalist and a so called Christian gave LGBTQ rights under the Civil Rights act, which created law. He does not send in the National Guard or our military to stop sedition and violent mobs. Meanwhile, he is complaining about the dangers illegal aliens cause. It makes no sense because he is not trustworthy to hold true to the principles that won him the election. I do not respect him for that but I will vote for him because the alternative is much worse.   

• It is quite possible that Durham and Barr are compromised but I know one thing for sure. Unlike you, I trust President Trump totally and I also trust that he will clean out the deep state, drain the swamp. There is not another politician around who is a more trustworthy politician than President Trump is. He keeps his promises even if it may take a little while to make good on them.

• Do you suspect that Durham and Barr may have things they want hidden about themselves?  All I know is that this investigation has in process quite a while and when you couple it with the "impeachment" it becomes pretty obvious that we really need to clean house but perhaps it just to dirty to get clean.  In that case throw them all out!  I am so sick and tired waiting for results, concrete results.

This reply was deleted.