Replies

• Wow❗️ Dear Colonel! Yes, I too am tired of waiting, becoming expectant only to be let down. Eric Holder should have been brought to justice after providing Mexicans with OUR GUBS AND AMMO, But he's still around acting and looking important! He's a creep!

And so many others! 
      The point about not waiting for confirmation is SO GOOD, Please get that message to the President! It's great for us to hear it, because it's uplifting to us, but he, the president, is the only one that can move on that information and he is the one to present it to. When he was elected president he did not know all of these idiosyncrasies of legalities that are available to him, and he is still learning! So please help him by getting this message straight to him! And let him know there are hundreds of thousands of us out here who support him and would agree with him taking a bold stand like this in this our time of great need! And don't worry about what the opposition thinks him with the rhinos thing. If he goes forward strongly a lot of these people will be pushed out of office and or locked up where they belong⚠️

• The target keeps changing 

• No! It's up to us to keep our eye on the target!

• There is only one way to drain the swamp. Trump needs to assume total authority and control over the country including the judiciary all the way to SCOTUS. Corrupt judges are part of the deep state and stand in his way of draining the swamp. Unless Trump is firmly in charge, we cannot preserve our freedom and liberty. 

• Sounds good to me.

• Time to take our country back. For the Black Life Matters and its followers I said you are to blame look at your district see who's you voted for to govern your district, you have been voting for the same people that just want to control your life you have become slaves to the Democratic Party. Time to say I am an American and have the same opportunities if I work for it because nothing is free. Remember the Constitution of the United States began with "We the People " not we the government you have the rights to choose your future,life and happiness.

• Thankfully I did watch his entire speech. Have it on DVR,

I would have forwarded what you sent to my son and daughter-in-law, but it requires to allow cookies!

they missed it because they were running errands down the mountain where they live in California, and had difficulty getting back home due to a brush fire, causing the road to be closed! The fire is out and they're safely home now, but too late to see his GREAT message!

• Oh Lord keep them safe. 

• But thanks for posting anyways! When they come to visit us, they can watch it here! Probably not until next year!

This reply was deleted.