Replies

• Now you know, I told you, I already signed, and forwarded your petition to 40 others!

• Thank you. I hope those 40 sign. I have 80 signatures so far. If Tea Party members signed it, it would reach 200k easily and President Trump would have to address it. He should have Barr not defend it as he did for other cases. He should send a letter of support from the DOJ so that we can win quickly and fund our new Party.

• Yes maybe that's the answer, or one answer out of many. But in order to achieve anything we need to have everyone unite around one and make it succeed. Divide and conquer is not the answer here. Have you noticed that we who are communicating and the party are so few?! Were the same voices over and over again. Where is everybody else? Where are the rest of the patriots, people  who care enough about this country to get active and do something about it. We are all good at venting, but still nothing is getting done. I am just so grieved🇺🇸⚠️

• Right on Michael. Only members of the party of real American patriots, the Republican Party without rinos, can rise to power. All others will be excluded for liberty and freedom, which commies in the demonrat party hate. 

• Most people are cowards. The Founding Fathers had the same problem and even after the Revolutionary War, they struggled for concensus. In the end, it took very few people to make it happen. You win one person at a time and you stay committed to your cause and principles. Many had to die so we could remain free. President Abraham Lincoln knew that more than anyone and it took his life. He offered reconciliation and the Democrats used it to get people to drink from cup of bitterness and hate. This time, we kick them out and create amendments that never allow them or anyone like them to rise to power in our country.

• Sorry, it should say like Job of old!

wish this site had an editing button!

• Well said my friend Michael... you hit a home run.  We must not be deceived by good intentions as they are the door thru which the tyrant enters... with vengeance and terror at the helm of government no man is secure in his house.  A swift and terrible sword is needed... The sword of the Lord of Hosts is needed to quell the rebellion in our midst.

• AMEN!

• You are right, Ronald. This has to happen swiftly and thoroughly. Otherwise Michael's scenario might play out, which would be the end of the American way of life.

• Who is whining? I don't see that. Stating facts isn't whining. We Republicans are big on taking responsibility for ourselves and each one of us does exactly that, as does our leader Trump who also happens to be an amazing man of actions. Just look at how much he has accomplished already. Would you want to go back to 2016 instead? 

This reply was deleted.