Replies

• I send it out to friends and family. I post it here on the Tea Party and I post on Twitter. I can use all the help I can get. 

• That's exactly right! Trump needs to send in the military and assume total authority over the country. It can no longer be that the government oppresses us and our rights. 

• Sure, I agree! I want him to be BOLD! 
      write him and tell him you support him going in with great strength! I did! 
      And I pray for him. He needs encouragement and supernatural wisdom. 
      He's been amazing! But I believe even he, facing such difficult times, could appreciate support and encouragement! 

• Yes‼️👏‼️👍

I was so happy to hear his speech, when he said it has already begun, with the arrest of about 400!
      now the remaining several 1000 need to be cuffed and detained as well! Did you see the long faces of those youngsters cuffed and being taken off to jail? AND if they have a ruling of NO BAIL, then even the filthy rich celebrities will not be able to buy their way back onto the streets!

i hope the President reads these sometimes, because he MUST know there are many "out here" that are 100% in support of him quelling this terrible insurrection! These rioters should be tried for treason against the country and against the patriots we are!

• We could learn from South Dakota!

• Happy Independence Day, patriots! 

This speech proves why real American patriots love Trump and support him 100%. He is a straight talker, honest, transparent, has integrity and honor. I'm in awe of that man.

• YES, 

YES

• We The People And God Bless The USA! 

• I watched it yesterday and was impressed by the Governor of N Dakota.  We haven't heard the last of her yet.  I would love to see her 4 years from now as the VP with Pence.  

On the other hand I was horrified at how bad Trump is looking - he has gained a lot of weight and looks extremely tired.  I know he is healthy but the next few months will be really tough and he needs to relax a bit, eat better - he is no youngster any more.  

• His job has got to be the most stressful job on earth.

This reply was deleted.