ADMIN

Bishop calls Mississippi ICE raids 'a man-made disaster ...

Managers, Supervisors, and Human Resource Personnel Indicted for Immigration Crimes and other Federal Crimes Stemming from Largest Single-State Worksite Enforcement Action in Nation’s History

Company Management Charged with Harboring Illegal Aliens, Assisting in Representing False Citizenship and Obtaining False Social Security Cards, Lying to Law Enforcement, Wire Fraud, and Aggravated Identity Theft

Jackson, Miss. – U.S. Attorney Mike Hurst, joined by Acting Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Matt Albence, ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) New Orleans Acting Special Agent in Charge Gilbert Trill, and U.S. Department of Labor Office of Inspector General Special Agent in Charge Rafiq Ahmad announced today the unsealing of indictments returned by a Federal Grand Jury in the Southern District of Mississippi against four individuals who were managers, supervisors, or human resources personnel at companies where criminal and administrative search warrants were executed in August 2019 and 680 illegal aliens were detained.

“This office has a successful history of prosecuting employers for violating our immigration laws, and today marks another step in ensuring that justice is fairly and impartially done, no matter the law-breaker. I want to thank our partners at ICE Homeland Security Investigations and our office’s federal prosecutors for doggedly pursuing these criminal violations.  The indictments unsealed today mark the beginning, not the end, of our investigations and prosecutions.  Rest assured that we will continue to pursue criminal wrongdoers and enforce our criminal laws wherever the evidence may take us,” said U.S. Attorney Mike Hurst.

“The results of this ongoing criminal investigation illustrate the importance of strong interior enforcement. The arrests made last year pursuant to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s execution of more than a dozen search warrants, have thus far yielded 126 indictments, 117 criminal arrests and 73 convictions. In total, more than 403 individuals falsified social security information in order to gain illegal employment in the United States,” said acting ICE deputy director and senior official performing the duties of the director Matthew T. Albence. “Companies who intentionally or knowingly base their business model on an illegal workforce deprive law abiding citizens and lawful immigrants of employment opportunities, which are especially critical as our economy looks to recover from the challenges faced by the COVID-19 pandemic. ICE Homeland Security Investigations will continue its commitment to uphold the laws Congress has passed. These laws protect jobs for the legal workforce, reduce incentives for illegal migration, and eliminate unequitable financial advantages for businesses employing illegal immigrants.”

INDICTMENT OF SALVADOR DELGADO-NIEVES OF A&B, INC.:

According to the indictment, Salvador Delgado-Nieves, 57, of Pelahatchie, Mississippi, was charged with three counts of harboring illegal aliens, three counts of assisting illegal aliens in falsely representing themselves to be United States citizens, three counts of assisting illegal aliens in obtaining false Social Security cards, and one count of making a false statement to law enforcement officials when he denied having hired illegal aliens at A&B, Inc. in Pelahatchie.

Delgado-Nieves faces up to 74 years in federal prison and $2.5 million in fines for these criminal violations, as Counts 1-6 carry a maximum of ten years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each violation, Counts 7-9 carry a maximum of three years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each count, and Count 10 carries a maximum of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

INDICTMENT OF IRIS VILLALON OF A&B, INC.:

According to the indictment, Iris Villalon, 44, of Ocean Springs, Mississippi, was indicted on one count of harboring an illegal alien, and one count of making false statements when she denied that she had hired illegal aliens for employment with A&B, Inc., in Pelahatchie, and one count of causing false employer quarterly wage reports to be filed when she knew the Social Security number represented in such reports was not assigned by the Social Security Administration to that specific illegal alien employee listed therein. 

Villalon faces up to 20 years in prison and $750,000 in fines for these criminal violations, as Count 1 carries a maximum of ten years in prison and a $250,000 fine, and Counts 2-3 carry a maximum of up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine on each count.

INDICTMENT OF CAROLYN JOHNSON AND AUBREY “BART” WILLIS OF PEARL RIVER FOODS LLC:

According to the indictment, Carolyn Johnson, 50, of Kosciuskio, Mississippi, was a Human Resource Manager and Aubrey “Bart” Willis, 39, of Flowery Branch, Georgia, was the Manager at Pearl River Foods LLC in Carthage, Mississippi.  Johnson was indicted on six felony counts of harboring an illegal alien as well as one count of wire fraud and two counts of aggravated identity theft.  Willis was indicted on five counts of harboring an illegal alien. 

The indictment charges both defendants with harboring illegal aliens following the execution of federal warrants at the Pearl River Foods facility on August 7, 2019.  Johnson was also indicted for fraud and aggravated identity theft in connection with a grant from the State of Mississippi for reimbursement for on the job training for employees of Pearl River Foods.  As set forth in the indictment, Johnson submitted claims for reimbursement for on the job training that never occurred.

If convicted, Johnson faces a maximum of up to 84 years in prison and $2.25 million in fines, with Counts 1-6 carrying a maximum of ten years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each violation, Count 7 carrying a maximum of twenty years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each violation, and Counts 8-9 carrying a mandatory minimum of 2 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each violation.

If convicted, Willis faces a maximum of up to 50 years and $1.25 million in fines, Counts 1-5 carrying a maximum of ten years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each violation.

Villalon, Johnson and Willis will appear for arraignment before United States Magistrate Judge Linda R. Anderson today at 1:30 p.m.  Delgado-Nieves will appear before U.S. Magistrate Judge Keith Ball at 2:30 pm today for his arraignment.  The case against Johnson and Willis has been assigned to Chief U.S. District Judge Daniel P. Jordan III.  The cases against Villalon and Delgado-Nieves have been assigned to U.S. District Judge Carlton Reeves.

These cases were investigated by ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations and are being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Lynn Murray.

On August 7, 2019, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations, in partnership with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Mississippi, executed multiple federal criminal and administrative search warrants at seven sites across central Mississippi. This was the largest single-state worksite enforcement operation in our nation’s history, resulting in the detention of 680 illegal aliens and the prosecution of 119 illegal aliens for stealing the identities of American citizens, falsifying immigration documents, fraudulently claiming to be United States citizens, and illegal re-entering the country after have been deported, among other federal crimes. 

The investigations of federal criminal violations continue.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdms/pr/managers-supervisors-and-human-resource-personnel-indicted-immigration-crimes-and-other

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/08/03/hydroxychloroquine-one-...

Hydroxychloroquine One More Time
    Hydroxychloroquine One More Time Paul Craig Roberts It is a proven undeniable fact that if given early, hydroxychloroqine (HCQ) given with azithromyc…
  • Hey Jorge Gilberto Ramos Ávalos of Univision you big idiot there is a wonderful video tape of you bragging on television in the possession of President Donald John Trump which will be presented to Attorney General William Pelham Barr so that denaturalization proceeding can start against you for violation of your accepting United States of America citizenship say good goodbye when La Migra comes for you chingado!

• Here's a little more info on the illegal situation in California!
    Subject: WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE STATES?    PAGE 1

Considering the Denver Post is a very liberal paper I'm surprised they published this. This really shows how the hiring of illegals is a false economic practice.

Tina Griego is a Free-Lance reporter for the Denver Post. She writes some really good stuff and she is a strong advocate for LEGAL Immigration.

What if they left?

Not Democratic, not Republican, not liberal, and not conservative. Just the facts by a good reporter!

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America? I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News have written a column titled, "Mexican Visitors' Lament."

I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting Denver last week. Hernandez said, "Illegal aliens pay rent, buy groceries, buy clothes. What happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?" 

Hmmm, I thought, what would happen? 

So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the FACTS I found below It's a good question...it deserves an honest answer. Over 80% of Americans demand secured borders. What would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America? This may surprise you!

In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominant language again.

It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone. Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

DEnver Public Schools would not suffer a 67% dropout/flunk rate because of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. Denver's 4% unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.

In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home,' the U.S. economy would return to the Rule of Law. Employers would hire legal American citizens at a living wage.

Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result in an additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected annually, and an equal amount for local, state and city coffers.

No more confusion in American schools that now must contend with over 100 languages that degrade the educational system for American kids.

Our overcrowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually and would vacate our country.

In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the '18th Street Gang' would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!

America's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed. Employers get rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens' home countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money untaxed, which further drains America's economy which currently suffers a $20 trillion debt. $20 trillion debt!!!

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country, costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals in California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the EMTOLA Act.

Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases rampant in our country - brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders. Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting and grid locking our cities' greenhouse gasses.

Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas, to San Diego, California, in what the New York Times called, 'colonias' or new neighborhoods. Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty, filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without sewage, clean water, streets, roads, electricity, or any kind of sanitation.

The New York Times reported them to be America's new ' Third World ' inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias. (I've seen them personally in Texas and Arizona; it's sickening beyond anything you can imagine.)

We already invite a million people into our country legally/annually, more than all other countries combined- with growing anarchy at our borders.

It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our civilization and our way of life. Interesting statistics below!

• page 2

Here are 13 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America, and I hope they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them:

1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens (that's Billion with a 'B')

2. $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

3. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still cannot speak a word of English. $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

5. $3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year.

6. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.

7. $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

8. 200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

9. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

10. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin, crack, guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border.

11. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

12. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families and friends.

13 The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States!

Total cost - a whopping $538.3 Billion Dollars a Year!  And we don't need a wall?

People who live in other states don't really get it, how it's going in California.

And why there is a mass exodua from that state!  The illegals vote in whoever will give them the most free stuff!  And the rest of us have to pay for it.  We've taken our $$$ and gotten out of there! It took us years to get untangled from our home, business, etc. But we've been out a few years and never looked back.  

The material I just sent came from a well connected and informed friend who moved from California over 10 years ago, and hasn't been happier. Just to get out fast, they took a $100,000 loss on the sale of their beautiful home, thinking the huge tax bite they were paying was worth getting out from under!

• I was born and raised in California when it was a great place to live and raise a family.... not so today.  My sister remains there and she is struggling to pay her taxes and maintain her property... she has to work and may never be able to fully retire as property, state and local sales taxes and fees for services are extremely high.   Many of her friends have left because they could not keep up their property and had to sell... some at a loss.

When I last visited I noticed a huge change in the culture... Spanish is almost a requirement if you go to a drive-thru restaurant... or shop in the older sections of town.  It is quite obvious to the casual observer that Mexico is relocating many of their poor, sending them to California where they are welcomed by the Marxist government... and become burdens on the state's social programs.

• Thank God my late mother prculded the use of the language of witches (English) in our home because she kept muttering something about an "armada" what that is so Spanish is my first language.

• You see, Colonel ⁉️ ⁉️  🇺🇸 You have! You've seen it with your own eyes and with your sister situation. I have a sister in California also. She shares a house with her daughter. And their intention is that as soon as my niece retires it will sell their house and get out of California. But they can't do it too soon because if that exit tax is imposed, much of the equity in their home will be lost and they are too old now, and downtrodden, do you have enough money left to be able to move someplace else and have a decent life. They need the equity in their house, and the state will do everything they can to keep that for themselves! Tell your sister to get out while she can, and do what you can to help her!

• Hell everyone is getting out of California. I just pray they don't take their voting habits with them and mess what ever state they move to. My beautiful wife and I are moving to either Florida or Texas.

• The 1980s? Hell when I went back to Vietnam for my second trip one of my unindited co-conspititors and I decided to pull a prank on the military law and order so we started a rumor that we were collecting bannas to get high with. So the military police and the not so special agents of Army Criminal Investigation Division haul us into a room at Oakland Army Terminal to wait for a real hard core colonel who had already fought in World War two and Korea. He gave us the dirtiest look I ever saw and said "Haven't you two got anything better to do than fornicate with the minds of these clowns?" Then he borke up laughing and said "I guess not the both of you just thought what the Hell is the Army going to do cut my hair short and send me to Vietnam? Then you thought to Hell with it my hair is short and I am going back to Vietnam. God I wish I was going with you two!" Just do me a personal favor and try to stay out of trouble. He was a really good man but he never caught up to us. 

• Good story, Ray.

This reply was deleted.