ADMIN

But HoW Do YoU TALK WITHoUT a BRAIN? Lm a Democrat Bev W | Brain Meme on  ME.ME

President Donald Trump announced that he and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19 late Thursday, hours after he confirmed that White House adviser Hope Hicks tested positive for the virus earlier that day.

Despite receiving well wishes and safe recovery from some, other comedians, actors, political candidates, former political staffers, journalists, and other verified Twitter users celebrated and mocked Trump’s diagnosis.

Former MSNBC co-host of “The Cycle” publicly announced that he would not pray for Trump or the First Lady’s recovery. A former Hillary Clinton campaign spokesperson also expressed her desire that both Trump and Melania die.

read more:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/02/i-hope-they-die-left-wingers-react-to-positive-coronavirus-diagnosis-for-trump-melania/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN

• I love this country and this website. 

• ME, TOO!

• Me too, Rocky.

• sleepy joe biden is hiding his head up his ass! TRUMP 2020   Laugh at that you lefty buttholes. 

• 00PS!, IT'S SPELLED LIBERTURDS!!

• that's right

• ROCKY, THEY ARE ALSO "LEBERTURD DEMON-RATS"!!

• I had NO doubt that a lot of brainless scarecrows and mouthpieces would be wishing this.  Well WE got OUR wish last week but I seriously they are going to get theirs.  I have little doubt they'll be back on their feet soon.  He and she are not quitters.

• How evil can the left be when they wish death to our president - is it not considered a hate crime?  Will anyone get punished????

This reply was deleted.