Replies

• We need to win Congress and the presidency the Supreme Court and all other agencies must put American and the country first and not a political party 

• We need more people like this!!!

• America is in chaos for sure, it will take STRONG conservative leadership and a SEVERE crackdown on crime to start to turn this country around. Most importantly we as a people need to repent and turn back to God, because without Him there truly is no hope for this nation.

• I'm with you Kristi Noem!

• Col Nelson,  

You are correct.  I am glad I have join the Tea Party  and have heard from some of the smartest people.  I think the public has thought the Tea Party has gone away?  I think it is time to let them know we are strong and still out there!

• TALK is mighty CHEAP today... it is everywhere and going nowhere.   All of this information is old news and goes nowhere to restore liberty... It incites anger and rage, and if not properly directed it is subject to become out of control (acted out in violence) and the Marxists and Progressives both want that to happen...  They would love to declare Martial Law.

We are going nowhere placating each other with the rhetoric of the obvious... what everyone knows is useless if not acted upon EFFECTIVELY... We need well-funded and organized protests, to get the several states involved in anti-commandeering, nullification, and an Article 5 Convention.  Use the first two to slow down and reverse the worst of the current legislative, judicial, and regulatory damage... Use the Article 5 Convention to reclaim Constitutional Government...  draft and ratify a Term Limit and RECALL Amendment: one term of 6 yrs, with 1/3rd standing for election and appointment every 2 years, include the recall every CURRENT sitting member of the government (elected and appointed, include judges) subject to new elections... Hit the RESET BUTTON  on government and Lock AMERICA Down, until the RESET happens.

China and the Progressives are not messing around... war with China is a very real possibility and a total economic and cultural collapse in America is not impossible. We need action, not more donations to ineffective organizations or to fund weekend rallies. Donations that fund the same organizations and methods of operation, over and over, without developing effective results are insane. America's Billionaires had better pony-up or there will be no America, and their assets will become the public property of Communists.

There is no more time... frankly, America, it is past time to shit or get off the pot!

• Looks like the People do not inherit their rights, freedoms, and liberties,

due to neglect or apathy. Instead they will have to earn them.

LIVE FREE OR DIE.

Words, but not cheap ones.

• Maybe it's time we took the advice of a Democrat..."Speak softly but 'carry a big stick".  Quote, Theodore Roosevelt.   

Inflamed rhetoric may get the blood boiling... but it is worthless without meaningful follow-up. Actual legislation, massive and sustained protests, supporting petitions with teeth... massive labor strikes and shutdowns.   Take a page out of Lech Walesa's 'Polich Solidarity Movement' and shut down the economy.  Occupy government buildings, and be prepared to remain until the government responds positively to our well-defined PETITIONS for change...New elections, legislation, and  Amendments.

• TEDDY! My singularly favorite Progressive.

If he was our premiere ambassador,

we would not see the crap we do with creepy Joe.

This reply was deleted.