Replies

• Disclosure of criminal conduct has been ignored for decades... Will it finally become so infamous that it is prosecuted... DOUBTFUL... Historically, political corruption in the US and the world is routinely swept under the carpet.  There is nothing to indicate that the current revelations of criminal conduct will be handled any differently than in the past.  The evidence of massive corruption has been in the public domain for several years now, and nothing has been done to bring the ring leaders to trial... NOTHING.   

Could it be that the corruption in government is so deep and pervasive that no one has the clean hands needed to bring the lawless to justice?  Could it be that a very small minority would remain seated in Congress if criminal conduct were routinely prosecuted?  Are there any honest men and women in public service?  If so, where are their voices, where are their insistent calls for prosecution?  The silence is deafening and indicative of organized institutional criminal conduct.

• I think that you are correct in your last, Colonel.  It's why there are no honest discussions with the electorate from any member of congress which I am aware of.  It's why they won't call out the criminals in their midst, or why the GOP can claim to be so "conservative" but yet a Susan Collins can be just an upstanding Republican where the leadership and the rest of the delegation is concerned.  And I wish it was only Collins, but she has a ton of companionship in both houses.

Speaking of Collins, however, note that a friend of mine in Maine who I have known since childhood told me that he was a Republican and that for 2020 he supported Bernie Sanders! No dummy, my old friend was at Andover when G.W. Bush was there.  But what he told me explained the fix: the leftists in Maine are voting Republican in the primaries to get the most liberal candidates on the ballot for the general and Democrat in the general elections.

• They all have crap on each other , they have lured eachother into situations to make everyone vulnerable so no one dares to say a word, they all cover for one another!

• ilona, Ron, yes, they all have enough dirt on each other that they can't take one dow without taking themselves down!!!!!  That is why they teamed up to depose President Trump, he could get both sides!!!!!  Madison Cawthorn just put a huge target on his back by revealing the cocaine orgies!!!!!  mccarthy has attacked him and the rnc is going to put millions into a campaign to oust him in November!!!!!!!!!!

• Only the People can fix this im afraid and it won't be pretty

• Richard, EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

• Nothing will be done about the Biden crime family.

This reply was deleted.