ADMIN

Image result for congress sends your sons to war meme

The House is officially in therapy.

In the weeks after the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, which left at least five dead, lawmakers and their staff in the House of Representatives are seeking out mental health counseling.

Paul Tewksbury, director of the House Office of Employee Assistance, told lawmakers in a Thursday hearing that his office has provided 760 counseling sessions since the events of Jan 6 — something he called a “significant increase.”

Tewksbury said there had been around 3,000 contacts between his office and the Capitol Hill community in the first half of 2020.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/20/lawmakers-and-staff-are-seeking-therapy-after-capitol-riot/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Donald, correct.  a fence around their house and offices and guards paid for by We the People are good but a fence on the border to keep out gang members, murderers, drug dealers, and illegal mooches is "immoral and racist"??????????

• Maybe they get to the ROOT of their SICKNESSES to BEING DEMOCRAT?

• Well said Karen!  They don't need therapy, they need to be BOOTED from office for all the idiotic nonsence the have foisted on the United States and it's CITIZENS! COMMUNITS SOB'S!

• Les, they need to be hanged for TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• CHILDREN ALL

• I guess the fence must stay, they've created a reason all by their lonesome

• I hope our tax dollars aren't being used on these softies getting their poor widdle feelings hurt. Go get a real job.

• The same way southern border homeowners feel everytime thousands of illegals storm the border and intrude on their property.  Yet this is not important to the sniveling socislist cowards in Washington.

• Oh please, get over yourselves!! You are all a crock of snowflakes, life can suck, deal with it!!!

• So we have a group of unstable people in government.  Not too surprising.

This reply was deleted.