Replies

• President Donald J TRUMP "EXPOSED" more the The D.C. Swamp- NOW WE HAVE 75+ Million PATRIOTS (and Growing) THAT THE D.C. SWAMP HAS TO "FEAR"-!!! LOCK THAT DAMN BORDER DOWN- I CAN'T IMAGINE ANY TRUE AMERICAN WOULD JUST OPEN IT UP TO ANYONE-THE MOST "UN-AMERICAN" ACT AGAINST THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER-!!! THE PEOPLE NEED TO MAKE A STAND-!!!

• Big difference between him and what scum we have running this Country now and that includes some of the so called Republicans . Miss him

• Made a sign and put it in my car window... YOU CAN'T BUY OR SHOP WITHOUT A MASK OR A SHIELD ON YOUR FOREHEAD... LAW OF THE BEAST! Rev. 13:16-17

• Love that man!!!!

• The time has come for us all to resist the DC policies and politicians (Left and Right) who wish to deprive us of our liberty and to destroy OUR American way of life. We as individuals need to say ENOUGH! We need to be loud enough for them to hear our voice. We need to fight back about these noinsensical Covid lockdowns, out of control and radical school boards, election integrity and most of all Biden's Open Borders plan to overwhelm and bankrupt our country. It is time.

• President Trump needs to come out and be the leader to take  back this country, or he needs to appoint a leader to replace him.  We can't wait 4 years.  We need to stop this overthrow now.  I think there are enough people out there that would follow a leader.  I am ready to give all to keep my family from the lifestyle that the far left is take ing this country.  

• TRUMP and Reagan are the ONLY TWO Presidents that I'VE had in my life time!!!!! Yet, TRUMP has been stolen from us and WE NEED TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET HIM BACK IN OFFICE, WHERE HE SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!! Either we have an country or we don't, it's our choice!!!!!

This reply was deleted.