Replies

• I denote some negativity in your writing, Thomas.  Shall we call you a Doubting Thomas?  The glass is not half-empty; it is half-full.  There are many routes to DC, plus trains, planes, and coaches.  One could even bike or walk.  Park your vehicle wherever you wish and walk to your destination.  The event starts at 12 noon: High Noon on a normal congressional work-day.  Everyone whose last name initial is between A through L meets at the Capitol.  All others meet at the WH.  No one should arrive before 11:30 AM and should surround the building.  At High Noon everyone enters the WH and Capitol.  No one there except staunch conservatives and Trump?  Good.  Do the country's business.  Protestors remain.  People there who are RINOs or libtards?  Ask them politely to leave.  They won't?  Pick them up and carry them out.  Done.  Protestors remain.  Armed forces arrive.  With 5 million people now on the scene, the armed forces run or stand around.  Shoot and gas women, children, older folks, handicapped people, and babies?  Are you kidding me?  It looks like NYC around these buildings.  Bull-rush any shooters and/or gas users in the forces.  They will stop.  The armed forces are being trained to be woke individuals who care more about their political correctness than defeating the enemy.  The vaccine mandate is intended to drive Christians and Trumpers out of the armed services leaving, as I wrote, wokers.  Works for me!  Instead of criticizing my thinking, let us hear your plan.

• Good idea ... except it will not work.  First, no one is going to come who has a family, the common man prizes security over liberty. 

Next, whoever acts to organize this event had better be hiding and preferably out of the country... as they will be immediate targets for the FBI and CIA... Looking for preemptive arrests for planning sedition and insurrection.  One doesn't openly organize a movement to evict the supposed 'Elected Governmetn; without committing insurrection and sedition.  What you suggest is a crime. One doesn't need to execute such a plan to be guilty of sedition and insurrection... planning such an act is criminal conduct.

May I suggest Lech Walesa's model in the Polish Solidarity Movement... it capitalizes on peaceful and lawful resistance.... major labor strikes, tax strikes, massive public demonstrations demanding reforms or resignation ... until the government finally caves from lack of revenue and massive economic hardship on all parties.  Passive-Aggressive civil disobedience... comprised of minor misdemeanor acts, such as blocking entrances to government buildings, occupying government buildings.. displacing workers... shutting down public transport, disrupting political events, etc.  There are a whole host of such actions that eventually will bring the government to the table to effect real reforms. And if the government escalates the confrontations let them suffer the consequences and very real possibility of Civil War.

• Hi, Ron!  I undrstand what you write, but you do not undrstand the conservative people of PA.  Men and women are ready to go now.  They will bring children, too.  Did you not see that in evidence on J6?

• The Jan 6th event did nothing to solve the problem... other than to put several protestors behind bars and one murdered by law enforcement... People see that and ask what good does it do to show up if nothing positive ever comes out of it... look at the million man march and all those since then ... no real reforms came out of the millions spent organizing and holding the event... they may have had some temporary benefit for our movements moral but that is about it... nothing permanent changed. 

Until we have a national organization that is capable of planning and coordinating a national campaign... with clearly defined goals and objectives that can be shared with the group.... we are simply huffing and puffing... Only, this House will not come down so easily.  We need strategic plans, long-range and short-range objectives, that can be coordinated with the red states nullification, anti-commandeering strategies, and a Congressional legislation package to reform government. We need to work to get an Article 5 Convention convened and a Recall and Term Limits Amendment ratified. We need to drain the swamp and then backfill it with citizen politicians, capable of returning our government to its Constitutional roots...

• I want to wish you all the luck in the world with your plan. I think you’re going to need it.

Call the glass half empty or half full whatever turns you on. It is still only filled to 50% of its capacity.

• Tumors and 80 cases of the lethal myocarditis.  Within 5 years, 27 of those myocarditis cases will likely die.  So, the vaccines will take more lives than the China flu.  Leukemia normally takes 48 lives per year.  The figure for this year is up to 229!   Back to myocarditis: in 31 years there have been 317 cases total.  Now, there are 1,113 cases!  We are NOT fighting a virus, we are fighting a war.

• It appears we are in an undeclared war... disguised as a Pandemic.   This war targets much of humanity. This pandemic did not arrive on its own, it was created by mankind... why?  We all must consider the UN's SUSTAINABLE POPULATION GOALS as a possible motive driving this engineered Pandemic...

It is time for Doctors and Health Care clinicians everywhere to expose this Pandemic...  as unrestricted warfare on the general population and to call for the heads of those who engineered it.   We must also ask why the government is restricting the availability of several medical treatments that cure COVID or operate as a prophylactic against COVID?  Genocide and crimes against humanity are not new nor are they rare.  Are we witnessing planned genocide?

The UN's New World Sustainability Vision for 2030 (SV2030) provides a list of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) and they are not favorable to or sustainable at the current level of human populations. The stated goals will require massive reductions in the human population by 2030... Given the normal morbidity rates, the natural order will not provide for such reductions. There are serious gaps in the UN's stated sustainment goals and world populations. Something must go... and it appears it is the unwashed and unwanted, the unborn, aged, disabled, and indigent that are the most likely to be targeted.

It is imperative that Medical clinicians everywhere stand up to the apparent diabolical schemes of the agents of the Pandemic ... too, expose the Pandemic for what it is ... undeclared war on the general population, with an apparent goal to reduce the presence of man in the Earth... too, achieve the sustainable vision set by an insane intelligencia and their politically connected world powers. Is this the advent of the Biblical'APOCALYPSE' or NOT?

• Great message

• I WILL NOT COMPLY AND WILL CONSIDER AN ATTEMPTED FORCED VACCINATION A DEADLY ASSAULT AND RESPOND IN KIND.

• (Thank-you, Dee!)  Of ALL the active people in ALL the armed forces, only 20 died in 2020 from the China flu.  However, of those who received the miracle drugs in oiur miracle vasccines: 

Source?

Dr Lee Merritt MD - More military dying from the vaccine then Covid

Dr Lee Merritt MD - More military dying from the vaccine then Covid
      Tea Party Command Center is a social network
This reply was deleted.