Replies

• Het Biden KMA!

• I am already yhere...I will NOT comply.

• Excellent Point Ken. 600 is a good start. 6,000 may bring Five Minutes of MEDIA Attention. But 60,000 will shout their message 24/7 for the World to hear! How many are willing to serve up for "Three Hots and a Cot?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• People withstand pain for only a certain period of time. Then they either die or rebel.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I'm with you!

• It's time to take action against this tyranny DO NO COMPLY  I AM A PROUD AMERICAN >>>>LET's ROLL

• I have written in these TP blogs and blogs on other sites what I wrote herein.  Let me reiterate my words in a shorter fashion...."Give me liberty or give me death! " Everyone herein is expressing the same train of thought.  As Col. Ron Nelson wrote, let's get a leader with a great plan and Let's Roll!

• LOCK AND LOAD

• You are, as usual, correct.  An individual "without standing" is up against a stone wall.  That is where recognized leaders and recognozed groups shoud take the helm and ACT, not talk!  YThe libtards do.  Why should not we also, and stronger!  For instance, "Pro-abortion radicals are steaming mad after the U.S. Supreme Court allowed Texas’ Heartbeat Bill to go into effect.   Now, they’re taking their temper tantrum nationwide.   The so-called “Women’s March” is organizing over 500 pro-abortion protests in cities nationwide THIS SATURDAY!  AND, for the conservatives, HERE COME THE TRUCKERS!  Why not the Tea Party???????  Hello??????   "Many Americans are fed up with Biden’s sweeping COVID-19 injection mandates.  It’s a gross violation of medical freedom and bodily autonomy.  Biden’s nationwide mandate violated the constitutional rights of 100 million AmericansWorkers in many fields have voiced their outrage over the mandates.  Some groups are prepared to fight for their rights against this dictatorial decree.  Circulating rumors indicate truck drivers have a protest planned in response to the authoritarian COVID-19 mandates.  Named #PatriotShutDown, talks of a trucker protest spread across multiple platforms."

REPORT: Potential Ohio Trucker Blockade Developing, State Highway P...

BREAKING: Biden Just Imposed Vaccine Mandate on 100 Million Americans!
    For over a year, I’ve been telling you this moment was coming. People said I was nuts. People said “relax, you’re being a conspiracy nut.” People sai…
    • Most if not all of the publicized LEFT WING demonstrations are media events... Political theater with PAID ACTORS and a few, a very few gullible locals... Camera angles and close-ups are used to make the crowds look bigger than they are.. it is all rehearsed Kabuki theater... Propaganda for the media and dupes.

The conservative middle class are often politely reserved individuals -who work one or two jobs and can't afford to take off for a political rally or are afraid that will be targeted for arrest and or persecution if they are involved... it has become dangerous to simply be in a Trump crowd with the FBI targeting everyone caught on camera as a suspected domestic terrorist.  The Left is very good at demonizing their enemies and abusing the law to penalize dissidents... jail or employment penalties.

Until the Conservative leadership is willing to step up to the plate and FINANCE massive rallies and protests ... posting bond and hiring lawyers for those arrested don't look for Joe Public to risk this families livelihood to support CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE ... passive, aggressive resistance to the Leftist cabal.. it simply will not occur... CIVIL WAR will occur when the middle class has finally had enough as they would rather engage in direct and effective action than end up in jail, without bond or trial, like those in the January 6th demonstration.

This reply was deleted.