Replies

• The shrewdness of this idea is that it hits at the "Ruling Class".  One "Ruling Class" member against another results in victory for the people.

• Sounds like a great idea.

• I believe the American people have been made so complacent that they will do nothing, especially the young. The only patriotic people I see in demonstrations are middle aged.

• ...and older, JohnnyAnt.  All of Bedford County, PA, and maybr most people of all ages in central and rural PA.

• Individuals are vulnerable and easily intimidated... we need to organize our protests and unify the public against such draconian advances in government mandates.   Lech Walesa's Polish Solidarity Movement should become the model for a massive protest movement.  United we stand and divided we fall.  This of course takes leadership willing to sacrifice personal security and expose their wealth to the legal hazards involved in resisting entrenched agents of Marxism.  We need leaders who will pledge their lives, liberty, and personal fortunes to the cause of liberty in the United States.  So far no one with the ability to make good on such a movement has surfaced...

• First step wake up the people  Get the word out to everyone you know make sure they understand Freedom is at stake.I have known about this since EN ROUTE TO GLOBAL OCCUPATION in1978 . I HaveTried It is. Doable if they listen.

• It begins at home and radiates outward.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The People are crying out for leadership... the movement at home is ripe for harvesting... but, there appears to be no national organization or leadership willing to start the harvest.  Resistance has peaked on the home front. The People now need national leadership with the funds to mobilize the home guard... they are ready but leadership is lacking.

• Where, oh where, is the Tea Party?  Put out a blog asking for TP Patriots to write concise suggestions as to what could be accomplished simply.  Put these suggestions into use.  Come on, Jenny Beth, et al.  Think not like an "inside-the-beltway-person," but more like the "outside-the-beltway-person" we once knew. Put all of your resources together.  Organize us and put us to work to cause a movement.  Read all of the comments herein for some great thinking, Jenny Beth!  LET'S ROLL!  

• Agreed! 

This reply was deleted.