Replies

• It is in plain language called "The Declaration of Independence" and comes with all the appropriate Criminal Charges.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Someone posted this the other day and how appropriate! "We as a Republic have the right and obligation to take back the government and start anew when the present government has become corrupt and overbearing against the people. At the point of a rifle barrel, and all else be damned!" - Thomas Jefferson 
    It's Time!
  • I've  been ready , let's roll .

• I just wrote a somewhat lengthy reply to the question: "What do you think we should do?"  I have written basically the same thing on various TP blogs....... and no one responds.  Ray E Wetzel and Concern Citizen, I agree with you both!  I have been saying what you wrote, Ray, since approximately Nov. 7.  Every natural leader sits on their thumbs.  It was time for "We the People" to act .....not TALK!  Talk is cheap.  Bullies punch talkers in the mouth.  We needed and need to act strikingly! Ray, you took my phrase from me.  Dee has noticed it and I believe others such as Retired Col. Ron Nelson, a great man.  That phrase I took from the hero in Flight 93:  Let's Roll Nevertheless, the militia and natural leaders will not call for action.  They are spineless!  I have said many times that the Tea Party, because of its name, its reputation, its connection with groups like the Bikers, the Sign/Banner Wavers, people of wealth, power, position and stature, etcetera, holds a natural leadership position and should assume that role.  I know it’s frightening.  I can bet you that George Washington was frightened, but he acted.  We, the Tea Party and the individual Patriots, need to act, and act now.  "Oh, I am an invalid!"  You can dial a phone and talk!  The Tea Party as a massive group should invite militias and other groups to join us in a 5-million-person march.  "I cannot march!  I have a job."  You won't have that job much longer, so march NOW!  "I have babies."  Bring them!  I saw many babies on January 6 in DC.  The military will not shoot at 5-million people.  And, if they do attack us, we will bull-rush them.  But the military is now "woke" and spineless, having been taught all the characteristics of WOKEism and not "defeat the enemy!"  They will turn tail and run.  We can then enter the Capitol and the WH and whatever else, including the media sites, invite the dems and RINOs to walk out taking just their coat and hat, or be carried out.  Trump can then be reinstalled.  The House would elect its Speaker.  The Senate would select its Leader.  Trump would select his VP/Senate Pro Tempore from these staunch conservatives.  Our beloved constitution would remain in its rightful place, unharmed!  These people are wise enough to know what to do next.  Perhaps a new election with handwritten paper ballots/no machines.  Well?  As Ray said so mightily, "Let's Roll!"  What say you??????

• "Spineless?"

There's 600 some sitting in jail in DC

• Very well stated John... Let's organize an effective counter-revolution!

• Well said! We the Veterans, the retired Military, people like the Col... We've fought in Combat and "We" understand that unforgettable statement made by those Heroic people on 9-11 "Lets Roll". Not one of us I believe would hesitate to do the same... but it's the general population, that's where we are lacking. Historically, Tyrants will keep pushing and pushing and the masses will either cave or rise up!  The Tyrants in this point of History - "Democrats" are pushing and pushing and I firmly believe they have pushed their last time with forced Vax or No semblance of Life. Blidsided they will when we "Rise Up".  

• Let all the Medical Professions notify the Malpractice Insurance Carriers for any facility dismissing large numbers of medical staff... letting them know that patients will be suing for damages due to SUBSTANDARD CARE for lack of adequate professional clinicians... Doctors, Nurses, Technicians, etc.  Get the insurance carriers involved and the fat cat money machines will shut down these phony mandates.

• Wishing I had the money to place that thought on billboards on interstates and near hospitals.  Maybe someone could place on a word file and make multiple copies and then place one on each car at hospital parking lots or hand them out at major intersections!  Have the banner people hang signs of this, too!

This reply was deleted.