Replies

• He has broken the laws of the Constitution of the United States. He has put our borders unprotected he has put himself above the law he is not fit to be In charge of our military he has become a dictator who wants to control its people and country 

• The States have the Constitutional duty to defend our borders when the Federal Government refuses to do so...  See: Article 1, Section 10, Clause 4 US Constitution.  The State's need to defend their borders from invasion until properly relieved by the Federal Government.  And, where the Federal Government refuses to defend against invasion the States may persist in securing their borders... 

It was never anticipated by our founders that the Federal Governmetn would SUPPORT an invasion of the homeland... 

• In my Opinion---The kingpin in all of this is, OBAMA!.  Eliminate him.

In some way shape or form he's involved ...

https://youtu.be/MMPRA_znhMA   Watch and listen to all of it and the Kamala part.

The special part comes at the 6 min mark to the end--- out of Obamas own mouth.

• I've said obummer was behind all of this from the beginning

• Republicans need more like Marjorie Greene as she does protect the American people.  I say thank you Rep. Gareene good for you.Every Republican must be behind Rep. Greene.

• Let's go Marjorie!! Only thing that scares me is Kamala is #2. She is dumber than Joe. And twice as corrupt! Then there is Crazy Nancy?  We're screwed!

• At least she is a fighter, she doesn't backdown, regardless how the left always defeats the effort on our side.

it would take a fresh start to really make a difference, shake it all up, get rid of them all, and start over!

• AMEN to that. 

• About time!  We need more congresspersons  like her.

• they also need to look at the biden connections to china and every other corrupt thing with his family!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.