Replies

• She needs to go back to the shithole country where she came from, to reference a Trump comment about her. Once again, Trump is right and has her pegged, and I am sure he will take care of that problem in due time.

• Pres. Trump is usually right.  That is the very reason they are against him.  Telling the truth in DC is a NO NO.  Lies are truth and truth are lies.  You notice how everything seems to ass-backwards.  That is not an accident.  The powers that control the government have orchestrated this chaos.  They want CONTROL of everything and to enslave the citizens.  It is a sophisticated enslavement, i.e., no chains, etc. as you see in the movies.  It is very sophisticated, but nevertheless still slavery.  What do they have in store for us future slaves now...oh...DIGITAL CURRENCY..no paper dollars which are not worth much anyway, BUT it still allows privacy.  DIGITAL CURRENCY will allow them to even close down your account if your a bad boy and allow them to know exactly when, where and how you spent your money.  They just took a wrecking ball to the FOUNDATION OF MONETARY FREEDOM.  Are Americans going to allow them to even CONTROL THEIR MONEY.  It seems so since the American citizen is asleep at the wheel and never questions anything that the Bureaucrats and the Federal Reserve do to them.  The SHEEPLE are not only asleep, they like being led around by the devil who is dressed up as a benevolent shepherd.

• Only the House GOP... what happened to the Senate GOP and the President... where if the INS and a hearing on revoking her Citizenship... does anyone enforce the laws and oath of citizenship she took, today?

• She must be immediately removed from congress, stripped of citizenship and deported back to Somlia for her treason against the United States!  THERE MUST BE A LAW ENACTED TO PREVENT  FOREIGN BORN PEOPLE FROM HOLDING PUBLIC OFFICE!!!!

• There is a law against sedition and violations of the Immigration and Naturalization Act can lead to the removal of ones naturalized citizenship status... however, the DOJ and INS need to act to have it removed... highly unlikely as they are part of the Deep State and encourage such acts of defiance and treason by naturalized citizens.

• Americans (the conservatives):   to hold public office, you are required to take the oath which includes "...I will preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."  .  this "omar" openly states she will dissolve [overthrow] our government.  That violates the oath. 

that one MUST be immediately fired from the position and cancel any and all security clearances, to prevent her from ever holding a Federal position again. 

That said, it is a breathe away from losing citizenship and deportation.

Enough already.   AND, do the same to the entire "squad"  !

• She is here illegally. Should be charged with campaign fund fraud and she hates America, How about the do something about her. anyone know who her opponent is so I can donate to him/her

• She should be arrested.

• And what does that do?  Nothing!  Will it stop her?  NO!  How about loosening the purse strings and give money to the Republican who is running against her????

• She's in a big Muslim city and sadly they love her I don't believe she would lose need action from Congress to remove her.

This reply was deleted.