ADMIN

House Dems Say Barr Was Sexist, Hostile at Hearing

House Democrats Madeleine Dean (Penn.) and Pramila Jayapal (Wash.) accused Attorney General William Barr of being sexist and hostile during his contentious Judiciary Committee testimony on Tuesday.

Democrats repeatedly interrupted Barr at the hearing and condemned him as corrupt, racist, and dangerous, but Dean said Wednesday that Barr was "disrespectful" and particularly mistreated women.

"We have to hold him accountable to the American people," Dean said on MSNBC. "You saw his affect yesterday. He was disrespectful, spoke over top of every one of us. In particular, he spoke over women. He was flanked by at least 10 staffers, not a person of color among them…. It was so disrespectful, the way he approached Congress, the way he approached our committee."

The Washington Free Beacon compiled a montage of Democrats repeatedly saying they were "reclaiming my time" during their testy interactions with Barr on Tuesday. On several occasions, Republicans on the Judiciary Committee gave Barr time during their questioning periods to respond to Democratic charges.

read more:

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/house-dems-say-barr-was-sexist-hostile-at-hearing/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The mentally deranged democommies have very limited vocabularies; you have to wonder how they ever communicate with their own families - - if they even have any.

• This guy Barr is sharp. He stuck it up their you know whats without their even knowing it!...lol

• I am with you, Rocky! He is the best lawyer in Trump's legal team. Barr knows how to work the system and leverage his & the federal government's power.

• Sexist? Sexist? This guy wouldn't look sexy to a hippopotamus!!

• The dimwitted house commies seem to have such limited vocabularies!!  They only seen to know "racist and sexist".  How do they even carry on a conversation with their families?

• The petulant, immature, whining children of the left. They just wanted their way and say. Bill Barr has more honor and integrity in the pimple on his nose than the whole  GOD da mned bunch of those deceiving pathetic liars that sat in judgement of a great and honorable man.

• They were the rude and ignorant, not Barr

• How Maoist of the Democrats!

• They see sexism and racism around every corner. Mainly because they are the racist and sexist. 

• Why did they even call Barr to attend this hearing (?)  This was one of the worst, most vitriolic, displays of utter disrespect  I have ever seen!  Only the Cavanaugh lynching was worse. It was very hard to watch this. These democrats are so full of hate their behavior is unspeakable.

This reply was deleted.