ADMIN

House Dems hire ex-gang member to top campaign post

Image result for Dyjuan Tatro meme

The House Democrats’ campaign arm has hired an ex-gangster-turned-high-profile criminal justice advocate for a top leadership position, The Post has learned.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, headed by Hudson Valley area Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, tapped Dyjuan Tatro as a senior adviser for diversity and inclusion.

Tatro is known for appearing in the 2019 PBS documentary series “College Behind Bars,” about a group of inmates trying to earn their degrees through New York state’s Bard Prison Initiative.

Through the program, Tatro got a bachelor’s degree while serving a six-year sentence for racketeering conspiracy.

At the time of that 2011 conviction, Tatro had already been doing time for shooting two rival gang members in 2006.

Described at the time as a “triggerman” for the Original Gangsta Killas street gang that terrorized Albany, Tatro confessed to the shootings, and to a “razor slashing” of another victim in 2002 as well as to dealing drugs.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/14/house-dems-hire-ex-gang-member-to-top-campaign-post/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why are we surprised?  They all fit together like birds in a nest.  Remember Kamala's comments about protests, and the fact that they wouldn't stop, shouldn't stop, so expect more, etc.?  If that doesn't support the Dims undeground feelings, what does? Might as well say, she's happy they tried to impeach Trump, or dirtied the waters of the election for that matter.  I'll admit, It's a great thing the guy tried to improve himself by getting a college education, but notice who he went to for a job! So I'm a bad ass for telling it like it seems to me but now they've got an ex "triggerman"-turned high-profile criminal justice advocate supporting their causes of  Lord-knows-what-Next. Maybe it will be made into another documentary, or a best seller, as if living through all of it isn't enough! 

• Maybe they could get Al Capone as in charge of the IRS.

• A true spokesman of the demonrats.

This reply was deleted.