ADMIN

10050239853?profile=RESIZE_710x

Democrats are again stonewalling Republican attempts to conduct legitimate oversight of the Capitol security failures on Jan. 6, 2021 by refusing to compel monthly reports from the Jan. 6 Committee, as required by House rules.

On Jan. 19, House Republicans investigating the Jan. 6 security breach demanded House Administration Chair Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., enforce rules that mandate the regular release of reports on committee progress.

“Monthly reports for all Committees are supposed to be posted on the Committee on House Administration’s website to ensure transparency and provide accountability for Committee investigation and use of official resources,” wrote Reps. Jim Banks, R-Ind., and Rodney Davis, R-Ill., in the letter obtained by The Federalist.

The Committee’s Congressional Handbook requires such reports to include:

a. Summary of the progress of the specific investigations and studies for which funds were approved.

b. Statement of expenses for the month and year to date. Committees must reconcile their figures with the Monthly Financial Statement prior to submitting the monthly reports.

c. Report of travel performed using Committee funds.

d. List of Committee employees, job titles and gross monthly salaries (a copy of the monthly Payroll Certification Form is acceptable).

e. Certification by the Chair of the reporting Committee that the report is available to Members of the Committee for examination.

f. A list of all Committee detailees with each detailee’s effective start and end date of detail at the Committee.

“The J6 Committee has yet to submit a monthly report, despite a requirement to do so,” Banks and Davis wrote. “Reviewing these monthly reports and tracking committee spending is an essential part of transparency and it is concerning that such information has been kept from the American people.”

read more here: https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/26/exclusive-house-democrats-wont-release-required-staff-reports-in-j6-probe/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Without Truckers, no one gets anything! No one buys. No one sells. No one works. No one gets paid. No one pays taxes! Even Idiot Politicians ought to able to figure that out!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Nah, they are too stupid

• Damn right they should.  The truckers are the only group that can demand and get Biden out of office.  They can shut this country down.  They can not be replaced by some damn gov't agency.  The hardship that the truckers can cause the people is untold.  The people are pissed off enough to support the Truckers.  Go TRUCKERS.  

• I wholeheartedly agree!

• I'd be happy to do without stuff until they get results.....go demand halfwit resign along with the useless Harris, Pelosi.......so on!

• I believe the Truckers that are heading up to Canada to support their protest against governmental oversight, need to organize such a movement here in the U.S.  I am beginning to wonder if any de"mock"rat even knows how to spell law - and I am certain they don't know how to spell Constitution.

• Will they be allowed into Canada?

• What are these  Devilcrats  hiding ? 

This reply was deleted.