Replies

• Will the adults in the room please take the remote away from the toddlers? When is this going to end?

• The voting age, the age to purchase alcohol, the age to purchase tobacco, the age to buy a gun, and the age to vote should be the same.

All 4 of those require a mature adult to be able to make an informed logical decision.

BTW, I think all of them should be 25.

• I agree with you. Twenty five, they are beginning to think like an adult and had a job or two. Enough to see what immature and reckless looks like.

• Ditto, Jea 9.... 25 should be the going age...

• Agreed. As some may know auto insurance for young people is very expensive until you reach the age of 25. That is when they consider an individual is an adult , is more responsible, and has more of life experience and logical thinking. I have said more many years that the voting age should be 25 because by that time that have had a job and has found out what it's like to pay taxes, children how no idea what that is like so high taxes don't matter to them. Children only want silly things that the communists will gladly promiss but not keep. This is just another ploy from the communist to flood the electorit will more crap lke promissing a new scateboard in every driveway, a new doll house for every girl or boy who doesn't know if he's a girl or should be. The insanity that has befallen our country makes me want to more to another country and renounce my American citizenship.

This reply was deleted.