ADMIN

Political Polls on Twitter: "Fox News North Carolina Poll: Biden ...

Democratic Rep. Elissa Slotkin (Mich.), a first-term member who represents a district President Trump won by roughly 7 points in 2016, said that polls showing the president trailing former Vice President Joe Biden are “inaccurate.”

“I don’t believe it,” Slotkin told Politico Magazine when asked about recent polls showing Biden performing well in key swing states, such as Michigan. FiveThirtyEight currently has Biden nearly 10 points ahead of Trump in Slotkin’s state of Michigan.  

The former CIA analyst said there are too many variables at play for a poll to accurately reflect what will happen in November. 

“Listen, if anyone tells me they can accurately predict what major events are coming in the remainder of 2020, I’ll give them a thousand dollars,” Slotkin said. “I mean, this has been the year of black swans. … I don’t for one minute think this [presidential] race is safe in anyone’s column. I’ve been literally begging people to ignore those polls. They are a snapshot in time. And if 2020 has taught us anything, it’s that we have no idea what’s coming next.”

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/506816-house-democrat-warns-about-inaccurate-polls-trump-voters-fundamentally

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I LOVE the polls like I loved the polls in 2016, they are real good at getting it WRONG, carry on!

• Polls proved their accuracy when Hillary was declared on top - NOT. I have never been polled and I am a senior who has never missed voting.

The dems are forever substituting lies for truth. As an example they refer to their party as being the democratic party. Nothing democratic about them. They call our nation a democracy which is another lie, it is a Republic. But, as long as they present themselves collectively as democrat, the idiots will assume that connects them to being the party of democracy and democratic fairness, another lie.

• Never been polled. Dems have to manipulate everything. We need to get some Biden buttons for whrn we go to the polls so we do not get harrassed like they are planning on doing. 

• Good idea. But I'd need a fumigation afterward. Ugh.

• I don't trust the polls anyway.

• No, no one ever polls me. Those liars just keep pluggin' away. I never watch the evil lamestream media, but on election night, I will just to watch their heads explode.

• Haha. Fake news and fake polls are at it again. No doubt that Trump will win with a landslide in November. 

This reply was deleted.