ADMIN

9914288684?profile=RESIZE_584x

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Witchhunt) has once again been caught manipulating evidence: the House Jan. 6 committee on Wednesday admitted that Schiff had altered a text message from Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) to former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, making it appear much more damning than it actually was. After The Federalist exposed the deception, the House committee claimed that Schiff’s editing was “inadvertent.” Sure, and the next time Adam Schiff appears in public, he will be wearing a MAGA hat.

But there really wasn’t much of anything else that the Jan. 6 committee could have said, short of admitting that Schiff is a hate-filled hyper-partisan fanatic with scant regard for truth or accuracy. During Monday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, Schiff announced that he had proof that a Congressman, who turned out to be Jordan, had texted Meadows, urging him to tell Vice President Mike Pence not to certify the 2020 presidential election results. It was dramatic stuff, as so many of Schiff’s past announcements have been, except for the unpleasant fact that it shared a flaw of those past announcements: it was false.

“I want to display just a few of the message[s] [Meadows] received from people in Congress,” Schiff proclaimed grandly. Then he displayed a graphic that he represented as a text from a member of Congress to Meadows. Schiff declared: “This one reads, ‘On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all.’ You can see why this is so critical to ask Mr. Meadows about. About a lawmaker suggesting that the former vice president simply throw out votes that he unilaterally deems unconstitutional in order to overturn a presidential election and subvert the will of the American people.”

Schiff did not mention, however, that he had truncated Jordan’s message, which was actually forwarded by Jordan and was written by former Defense Department Inspector General Joseph Schmitz. Schiff left out a significant part of it and added punctuation to make it appear as if nothing had been deleted.

read more here: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/12/15/house-committee-admits-schiff-doctored-jan-6-text-from-jim-jordan-n1541828?utm_source=63red.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=63red

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOL!!!!  I always say he needs to have his thyroid checked because his eyes are bulging and he never blinks!!!

• Too Funny Lynn... I was trying to narrow down his facial / eye looks. The closest I came was a "Cattle Prod" up his ...Well You Know!   Unfortunately unidentified sources  close to this clown stated he would enjoy both simutaneously... Jus Sayin

• Hey... Shifty's actions are OK. Pelosi just stated the US is now a quote: "Lawless Nation" end quote!

• Yea she did and in almost the same breath she said biden was PERFECT.  Just what does that tell you?  

• The man is dishonest as the day is long but then again most Dems have become nothing more then a bunnch of self serving liers .

My hope is that he gets everything that he has coming to him and then some .

• I hope I live that long.  Dems skate on everything.  I'm yet to see any of them face justice.

• Lisa, they will find justice at the Great White Throne Judgement!!!!!!!!!!

• They don't call him Shifty Schiff for nothing!!

• I still want to see the proof he has for Trump's Russian collusion!

• There is no proof but that doesn't matter to the power hungry mongrels in both parties!!!!!

This reply was deleted.