ADMIN

9914288684?profile=RESIZE_584x

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Witchhunt) has once again been caught manipulating evidence: the House Jan. 6 committee on Wednesday admitted that Schiff had altered a text message from Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) to former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, making it appear much more damning than it actually was. After The Federalist exposed the deception, the House committee claimed that Schiff’s editing was “inadvertent.” Sure, and the next time Adam Schiff appears in public, he will be wearing a MAGA hat.

But there really wasn’t much of anything else that the Jan. 6 committee could have said, short of admitting that Schiff is a hate-filled hyper-partisan fanatic with scant regard for truth or accuracy. During Monday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, Schiff announced that he had proof that a Congressman, who turned out to be Jordan, had texted Meadows, urging him to tell Vice President Mike Pence not to certify the 2020 presidential election results. It was dramatic stuff, as so many of Schiff’s past announcements have been, except for the unpleasant fact that it shared a flaw of those past announcements: it was false.

“I want to display just a few of the message[s] [Meadows] received from people in Congress,” Schiff proclaimed grandly. Then he displayed a graphic that he represented as a text from a member of Congress to Meadows. Schiff declared: “This one reads, ‘On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all.’ You can see why this is so critical to ask Mr. Meadows about. About a lawmaker suggesting that the former vice president simply throw out votes that he unilaterally deems unconstitutional in order to overturn a presidential election and subvert the will of the American people.”

Schiff did not mention, however, that he had truncated Jordan’s message, which was actually forwarded by Jordan and was written by former Defense Department Inspector General Joseph Schmitz. Schiff left out a significant part of it and added punctuation to make it appear as if nothing had been deleted.

read more here: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/12/15/house-committee-admits-schiff-doctored-jan-6-text-from-jim-jordan-n1541828?utm_source=63red.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=63red

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Heck Ole pencil neck has got the same thing he had on Pres. Trump not much. 

• Yep, short rope and a tall tree. It will cure a lot of problems. Hang a few and surprise how quick attitudes will change!

• Joe, I agree, start hanging them from the top and see how many minions abandon ship!!!!!

• I agree too. Make the elite squeal loudly and watch the minons squeal and run.

• the deep state gop establishment are good with this because they are on his team, trying to destroy America!!!!!

• The GOP is trying to destroy America? I guess in your opinion they are the ones who opened the border, caused the back ups at ports and shortages, caused inflation and mucked up the withdrawal in Afghanistan. Just to name a few of bidens screw ups. There are many many more.

Under President Donald J Trump America had, and in some cases still does have, its best economy in nearly 250 years. Then biden came along through fraud and what we have today is because of his incompetence. That incompetence is driven by plain ignorance and inaptness.

His staff has to put a mark on the floor so he knows where to stand. How dumb is that? And you think it is the GOP that is out to destroy America?  WOW!

• Don, I am saying that the gop establishment are in cahoots with the devildemocommiecrats.  There are some good ones but most side with the TRAITORS mcconnell and mccarthy!!!!!

• Strip him naked. Chain him to a pillar in a New York Subway, then Super Glue his entire body with "One Dollar Bills!" His constituents will take are of him.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Nothing new,.....if his lips are moving he's lying......he's a Demonrat.

• Disgusting man he is, should be disbarred and thrown in prison

This reply was deleted.