Replies

• She's looking for Jackie-!!!  as a American Native/African, I was taught life in a Different Way, So thankful for My Grandfather (named by local's "Tall Black Indian" 6'6") I'VE SEEN "WEATHER" CHANGE EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE, Those Changes Is The Way MotherEarth Takes Care of Herself- I live in North Central Florida, these last few days have been rough-!!!

• "Say Goodnight Izzy"

60ceb5606eeae.jpg

• "WHERE'S JACKIE"

• 1960,s Oil Gone in Ten years . 1970,s Another Ice age 1980,s Acid rain will destroy all crops ,1990,s The Ozone layer will be destroyed in less then 10 year, 2000,s The Icecaps are melting and will be gone in a decade .....All of this will happen if we humans don,t change our wicked ways . But the only thing that did happen during the past 40 or so years is Governments around the world raised the tax rates and grabbed more power to themselves . Our Government became Corrupted As all Hell .

• Does she sound like she is high on something, completely out of it, or just plain stupid?

these kids know NOTHING, they are the perfect fools, the useful idiots for communism, don't think, just parrot! 

• These stupid young people don't understand that we the puny people on earth are NOT (altogether) as powerful as the Sun and Moon or the oceans.  They need to look at a map, study the universe and shut up.  True science doesn't get through to them because they only hear how many scientists agree on climate change. They don't realize that those same "scientists" are being paid to say this, knowing it's untrue.  They're making so much money agreeing with the elites, they dont care about the truth.

• I tell you this people are brainless nobody have the power to stop tornadoes earthquakes hurricane heatwaves or freezing climate and you can name others and yet they want to blame us. Once a stupid idiot person always a brainless stupid idiot person 

• Braindead idiot

• This woman is a idiot.

• 10829253084?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.