ADMIN

Saddle up boys! It's time to play cowboys and Antifa. meme - Sam elliott  (132676) • MemesHappen

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf offered a harsh evaluation of the anarchist group Antifa Wednesday, declaring that in certain capacities, the left-wing group “absolutely” meets the standards worthy of condemnation as a “domestic terrorist group.”

“I think what we see with them individually targeting law enforcement, individually targeting certain officials for certain reasons, that is the definition of domestic terrorism,” Wolf told The Federalist, going on to explain, however, that the group’s decentralized nature makes it difficult for law enforcement to offer effective surveillance and widespread prosecution.

“The issue with Antifa,” Wolf explained, “it’s not just one singular group. It’s a loosely knit organization that’s very hard to define, very hard to define who’s a part of it.”

Wolf pointed to the FBI conducting several ongoing investigations into the group to greater understand its underpinnings. That could benefit law enforcement agencies nationwide grappling with intensifying violence as major U.S. cities suffer under a historic moment of civil unrest.

read more:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/27/exclusive-homeland-security-secretary-says-antifa-absolutely-meet-definition-of-domestic-terrorist-group/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They should cut off the head of the snake!

Investigate and find out who's paying these people to do their insurrectionist activities, and bring that person down! And then go ahead and arrest and prosecute all of those who excepted the money and travel to cross state lines to do their dirty deeds, and make them pay a price a severe price for the activity.

investigate and find out who's paying these people to do their insurrectionist activities, and bring that person down! And then go ahead and arrest and prosecute all of those who excepted the money and travel to cross state lines to do their dirty deeds, and make them pay a price a severe price for their activity.

and I suspect the head of the snake is George Soros or one of his groups that he has formed that takes money from him and passes it off to others for destruction and dirty deeds. So get them all...

• The sorass soution is .50cal, PERIOD!

• I dissagree with that assesment that ANTIFA and BLM are loosely knit organizations. If that were true then why is it that today a Yahoo article had the former DHS secretary saying that right wing extremists are causing this and they need to be arrested? The explanation of what right wing extremists she was talkng about never came t light. But that is how the Nazi Left works. They say a lot of things with nothing, no facts or examples to back up what they say and no one challenges them on that. These talking heads in the news media will not ask hardball questions to the haters out there and the news media lets them get away with lying.

• Antifa, short for anti-fascists, is an obvious terrorist group. End of story.

• EXACTLY‼️

• The name ANTIFA is an oxymoron. It is obvious that these idiots have never been taught about Hitler. Hitler used the Nazi youth, the Brown Shirts to intimidate, destroy things, turn in their parents, friends, etc.. and to fearmonger the German people. That is what fascism is. The ANTIFA and the BLM are actively engaging in fascism and then saying they are against fascism. How stupid is that? How many ignorant people out there are gullible enough to believe them? I do know that most people born on or after 1990 have no education in the history of this country. They know nothing of Hitler and how he used the news media of the day to spread fear and lies about his political oposition, just like the Nazi Democrats are doing today. The general population get their news from the conspiracy Putin controlled news media and they believe everythinhg the news media says. The news media has power over the people, they set the narrative. There are alternative news sites on the internet that do not spin and lie to get attention. infowars.com is a good one, Black Eye Politics.com is another one. Once you go to any of those sites, other conservative news sites will e-mail you.

• ‼️ ⁉️ whatever happened to parents? Our family, my sisters and I, made sure that our children knew about the history of our country, about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and had civic education. And whenever possible we put our children in parochial schools. That's where back in the day some of the best learning was! But nevertheless, the Learning and teaching should begin in the home!

• Follow the money that is funding these groups. Begin with the fellow travelers: BLM and Antifa and go from there. 

How many remember when it was illegal for the Communist Party to exist in the United States. Not only is it now recruiting but even Obama welcomed an admitted communist to be one of his 'czars', Van Jones, who now works for CNN. There is really no difference between the Nazi Party, The Communist Party and BLM and Antifa. Each was/is formed into secret cells that are difficult to trace but if were able to do it in the past we can do it again. Root out these cancerous organizations before our Constitution and therefore our country goes into the dumper.

• They know who is funding them. I have seen the list along with the Soros so called organizations. Every State or even the Federal Govt. along with the American people who lost their businesses and loved ones need to sue the sh** out of these organizations for the damages they caused. It had better not come out of our hard earned TAX $$$

• You have it right! I've seen the list also of George Soros funded organizations numbering over 200! 

This reply was deleted.