Replies

• Starts on the 20th when Trump gets sworn in.

• And all this right on the heels of the most honest and transparent president in the history of the United States. Unbelievable. 

• Will anybody pay any attention to this document?  The democrats knew for months or more than the entire Biden clan is a bunch of crooks who sold out to anyone with money.  Yet, they are willing to swear him in, regardless of the truth!  

• Who did not know that the Dem would immediatly turn on Biden so kneepad Harris could step in as Pres. Just the start. wait until after the inauraration. 

• I've telling friends for months that I doubt Beijing Joe will make it to the summer.  Hard left wanted Kamalatoe but she was not electable so they made a deal with Joe.  "Joe you can stay longer than William Henry Harrison's 30 days but we need to let Kamalatoe in after a few months."  Just my idea but think of all the times Harris/Biden ticket was stated by her and Joe.  And Uncle Joey's comment about what would happen if the two of them disagreed.  He indicated he would probably just get sick or something and step down.  Then there is the truthful slip when he commented about them having the best voter fraud team ever put into place.  All so very sad.

• All part of the plan.

200 Generals formed an alliance after Kennedy was assasinated to overturn the deep state.  This plan is fully in place and awaiting orders to GO.

The Master of Strategy is in control - meaning the Patriots are in control.  An event of Biblical proportions is about to break upon the World scene.

• So,classified means cover up. No kidding?...........Been that way since LBJ, long as I can remember.

• WE HAVE TO MERGE WITH OTHERS..... DID YOU KNOW (1) JOINT CHEIF mARK mILLEY IS ONE OF THE TRYRANTRS AND HAS BEEN SWEEPT INTO THE DEEP STATE.  HIS SPEECHES AND WORDS ARE ANTI-AMERICAN AND HAS SIUDED WITH NANCY PELPOSI, WHI CLEARLY HAS EXHIBITED A MAD SCIENTIST MENTALITY......... CAUTION MARK MILLEY WILL BE HANDING OVER THE LAUNCH CODES FOR THE NUCLEAR ARSENAL WHIL HE HAS HIS VERSION.   WHAT CAN BE DONE, LEAVE THE MISSLES IN THE BAYS AND SURENDER OUR COUNTRY... DO ASD PRACTICED, CANCEL THE PAST OWN THE HISTORY AND WRITE THESELVES IN HISTORY AS HEROS, OF COURSE ILLIMINATING CONSERVATIVES, ALREADY THE WELL BY GOVERNMENT FUNDED PBS, STATED IN A HIDDEN VIDEO HOW THEY WERE GOING TO USE THE DHS TO TAKE OUR KIDS AND PLACE THEM IN FEMA CAMPS, SAID SO BY LEAD COUNSEL.  LAUNCH CODES PRETTY MUCH ALLOWS A TAKE OVER AND AS PRESIDENT AND MILLEY A TYRANT AGAINST TRUMP AND THE CONSTITUTION, ITS ALL IT TAKES, THEN ITS HUNGER GAMES, HAVE ENTIRE STATES WHERE WE ARE HUNTED DOWN. ITS THAT "VERY" EASY. LEAVE THE HOUSE AND VERY FIRST READ THE HISTORY OF THE 2ED AMENDMNET AND MILITIAS, IT WONT BE THE FIRST TIME A MILIRIA SAVED THIS COUNTRY.... JOIN ONE, IT DON'T MEAN GUNS, THE FIRST PART OF THE 2ED AMENDMENT SAYS THAT WAS ARE THE PEOPLE WE CONTROL. BUT TYRANTS ARE DIVIDING US AS WE SPEAK. JOING A MIGHTY PEN MILITIA AND TAKE BACK YOU LEGISLATORS ON A RECALL, START NOW. 

• I did not read Albert's post since I do not l like to be yelled at by the use of very large and capital letter fonts.

• Why do you think there are so many troops aound?..............Trump will do what they refused to. Uphold the constitution and protect us from enemies both foreign and domestic.

All in one fell swoop or........................Freedom dies forever. You think Trump will let that happen?....Nope. Trump loves us. They MORE than hate us.

This reply was deleted.