ADMIN

7453667259?profile=RESIZE_710xHillary Clinton's days as a public servant may not be behind her.

Speaking at The 19th Represents Summit on Thursday, Clinton was asked if she would accept a job in the Biden administration.

“I’m ready to help in any way I can," Clinton responded, "because I think this will be a moment where every American -- I don’t care what party you are, I don’t care what age, race, gender, I don’t care -- every American should want to fix our country... So if you’re asked to serve, you should certainly consider that.”

Clinton previously served alongside Joe Biden in the Obama administration as Secretary of State. Republicans were critical about her tenure at the State Department between her handling of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack and the controversy over her private email server, which plagued her 2016 presidential campaign.

read more here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-serve-biden-administration-ready?fbclid=IwAR140RNCoKX9W9AhebtiyEII-7qP2_FOuSItKbhzZFlzpPPgJioF5AfR8yo

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is indicative of just how corrupt the system has become... Where is the DOJ and AG Barr? Why isn't this woman serving our government by paying her debt to the people for violating the laws of the United States?  She should be serving time not sunbathing in the Gulf of Mexico

Hillary's complicity with the Arab Spring and the illegal gun-running in Benghazi amount to treason... her use of a private server to conduct government business, including the storage and handling of classified information are serious, serious felonies. Each Email and classified document is a separate offense of the law. Hillary should be spending the rest of her life behind bars, not in Bars drinking her way into nirvana. 

• The Legendary President Donald J. Trump has been repairing the damage for 4 years that you and that worthless obama have done. 

Trump's image should be put on Mount Rushmore, hillary and obama's image should be required on the receiver pipe of all septic tanks. hillary and obama are 2 of the shyt stains on America.

Trump 2Q2Q, Making America Americans' Again!

• May the godless cunt rot in Satan's rectum for eternity...!

• Hillary, you won't have to worry about serving in a Biden administration because that will NEVER HAPPEN!!  President Trump will be re-elected!!

• She needs to hang by the neck until she's dead.  Or get the chair, if that's still available.  Or live out the rest of her days in a rock quarry.   She is vile.

• Will that B*** ever go away?

• Evil has no shame..............DEMOCRATS.

• This is almost funny - this wicked woman makes herself sound as if she was Mother Theresa, so selfless and helpful - I am trying not to barf my morning coffee!

• PLEASE GO AWAY.  Or better yet, GITMO. We need to be relieved of her and her partner in crime and perversion.

• I don't think we have seen the last of her yet. 

This reply was deleted.