ADMIN

Nancy Pelosi Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is reportedly prepared to unleash a wave of far-left legislation if Democrats win the White House and retake the Senate next week.

Speaking on SiriusXM’s “Signal Boost” show this Wednesday, failed 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton laid out some of this agenda.

“I’ve told the … Biden campaign and the Biden transition team that they’re gonna have to move really fast. Let’s assume we take back the Senate. It matters whether we take it back and we have 50 votes or 51 votes or more. And we’re going to have to move really quickly,” she said.

Now thankfully, Nancy Pelosi, bless her heart in every way, has teed up a lot of great legislation. It’s been sitting there dying in, you know, Mitch McConnell’s office. She has legislation on everything we care about. Even bipartisan legislation.”

read more:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/29/hillary-clinton-says-pelosi-has-legislation-on-everything-all-teed-up-will-have-to-move-fast-if-dems-win-990452

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The tee has been TRUMPT.

• I don't drink Scotch and I wouldn't pour it on fire but come November 2nd I'' drink one her ass!!!

• Please don't use a good scotch sir.  

• I'd say fortified Thunderbird is more fitting.

The preferred drink of vagrant lushes everywhere!

• this is sick they all need to go to jail.

• Tried and shot.

• that's inpressive ! she must have gotten a salon to open up 

• Groomer.

• Lets hope Hillarys' legal defense is equally as well thought out.

Then she will be "all tee'd up" in a pumpkin costume for future Holloweens.

• If we can beat back the democrats maybe the democrats will fade away.  Trump has created the American Party so you better get on the Trump train!  T R U M P   2 0 2 0

This reply was deleted.