ADMIN

5944946082?profile=RESIZE_710x

Amid the chaos and anarchy across blue-city America that exclusively possessed public attention for the last couple of weeks, it was not hard to miss any other bit of news — especially if that news has not appeared or been even briefly mentioned by any major mainstream media outlet.  Take for example the news of Hillary Clinton, who lost her appeal in the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit on June 2, where she tried to avoid testifying under oath about her emails and the Benghazi case.

The hearing in the D.C. Circuit came in the case Judicial Watch v. Clinton, a public records case involving a request for State Department documents and communication about the 2012 terror attack at the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.  U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the attack.

The case also involves Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state.  Judicial Watch, a conservative activist watchdog group that files Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government officials, uncovered another 756 pages of emails the FBI was able to retrieve that were part of Hillary Clinton's unsecured server revealing communications between some prominent Washington figures and classified emails sent by former prime minister of the United Kingdom Tony Blair.  The emails were part of the batch "Clinton tried to delete or destroy," Judicial Watch stated in its press release.  It showed that Clinton had asked Blair to continue using her private email after her confirmation and also revealed that Blair was sending classified information on her unsecured server.  Clinton had been "extremely careless" in her handling of classified information, as ex–FBI director James Comey carefully and rather mildly concluded in July 2016, announcing there would be no charges against her.  Judicial Watch did not drop the case.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• The Benghazi butcher will hang one day!!!!!!?:) Tulsi Gabbard is one of them just a wolf in sheep clothing, just because she is in a catfight with the Butcher, does not make her JFK  Democrat!!!:(

• You can bet that pig has a plan B, and the court will be stupid enough to believe it. Have the U.S. Marshalls haul her fat ass before the judge. And at the same time have the Marshalls serve her those character assassination papers for Tulsi Gabbard.

• Yes... that Tulsi is/was a rather amazing person. First and only Democrat i would have been willing to tolerate.  She was actually willing and able to discuss issues calmly, smartly, and with logic. What a shame for Democrats they could not see that. She would have had a real chance. 

• Who's going to have the guts to prosecute these Liberal criminals? 

• I am not an attorney BUT I WOULD. Because I want to see that cow squirm in the hot seat.

• that's a good question

• All you have to do is to see how rich they all are. The Clintons got rich from selling our country down the river, from any crimes and corruption that would bring in money for them. Look at the Obamas. They didn't have much money when they got into politics but all of a sudden they had lots of money. He defrauded the country of honest hard working taxpaying citizens so he and his family could get rich. They walked out of the White House very rich people. Thanks to the people who put their blind trust in him in hopes he would do good for the country. All he did was tell us. "You didn't build that", and kept stirring racism in almost every speech he gave. He couldn't talk to us as a president. He had to keep mentioning the fact that he is black. I can't help it if he's unhappy about being born black but I, my family and my ancestors had nothing to do with that. Heck, my Irish and Scottish ancestors were slaves to the British for quite a while. But that's history and should remain dead and buried. I'm so tired of these crooks in government stealing from us and getting rich. But it's not enough to drag them in and lock them up. We need hard proof on paper and someone with enough guts to carry it out. The problem with we Republicans is that we haven't been as tough as the Democrats. We will have to get down and dirty like them, jump into the tar pit and fight it out.

• As a candidate for POTUS, Barry ‘Obama’-name change & sealed life history Sotoro could not place his hand on his heart & pledge Alliegence to the USA & people voted for him??? Of course ACORN - Chicago mafia ‘helped’ find ‘votes’ as well....

• So, I am a Vietnam era veteran. When are we going to make the move to cleanse DC of the scum? I remember 9 years ago that the Tea Party had a huge gathering in DC. It was a peacefull gathering, almost 2 million people were there. No guns were there. I suggest we do the same thing now and try to get 4- 5 million peple to show up, unarmed. We will have enough man power to march across the street to the capital and remove every communist congress person from thier office and toss them into the streets! The standing army of the US is 2 million members. We need to do something or this republic will not stand, especailly if the Democrats some how cheat in the November election.

• I am for this!!

This reply was deleted.