ADMIN

10312100899?profile=RESIZE_710x

Special Counsel John Durham is attempting to obtain the right to evidence pertaining to the prosecution of former Clinton campaign attorney Michael Sussmann.

In addition to the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), Fusion GPS, and Perkins Coie have withheld the documents.

One thousand four hundred fifty-five documents have been withheld, but only 18 of them were handled by a lawyer. They are however claiming that their “lawyer acquaintances” shield their correspondence from being disclosed to Durham.

A new revelation from Durham has severely hurt Sussmann’s defense since the Special Counsel said that Sussmann did more than cover up the Clinton campaign’s role in spreading the debunked Russian collusion rumor. This alleged lie was also put in writing.

Sussmann is accused of lying both in a text message and later in a meeting about not representing any client despite billing the campaign for time worked.

The single charge against Sussmann under 18 U.S.C. 1001 relates to his alleged lying to the FBI when he met with the then-FBI General Counsel James Baker.

According to the indictment, Sussmann is accused of “mak[ing] a materially false, fictitious, and fraudulent statement or representation” when talking to Baker. According to Durham, “the defendant provided the FBI General Counsel with purported data and ‘white papers’ that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and a Russia-based bank.”

read more here: https://republicbrief.com/hillary-and-dnc-withholding-1500-documents-from-john-durham/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Only in America.   Such a great country even criminals can become top politicians and rob the public blind, murder at will and screw everything up big tme.  Isn't it a great country?

•  I always hear about evidence on Hillary Clinton. But, as I always say it will be nothing but talk as it has been in the past. Hillary and Bill Clinton practically mock the Justice system in this

Country. It's like spitting in  the faces of the American People. They lock so called anarchists up on Jan.6 who did nothing, but yet have trouble about the abominations exacted by Hillary Clinton.

• Hillary and DNC withholding 1,500 documents from John Durham. Attorneys for Clinton and the DNC claim: Our Clients out of concern for spreading Covid, are actively cleaning each document with bleach and all hard drives with bleach-bit for everyone's safety! 

• Yeah, Clorox will change the complexion of any material, and color it to look better. Ths Covid excuse is getting old.

• To:you Details Slideshow
    SOAP BOOK BARNES.jpg (34 KB)
    NEWS WEAK FLAG RESPECT (1).jpg (18 KB)
    ROCKIN ROBIN.mp3 (3.5 MB)

-----Original Message-----
    To: abutom@aol.com
    Sent: Sat, Apr 9, 2022 12:07 pm
    Subject: Fwd: HERE IS A COMMUNIST HEADLINE I CAN'T REPLY TO.

MY BROUSER IS AOL. I HAVE USED AOL SINCE I STARTED. THE SAD PART ABOUT AOL IS THEY TAKE THE VIEWER TO LEFT WINK HEADLINES. AS SOON AS YOU GO INTERNET FOUR LEFT WING ANTI AMERICAN HEADLINES POP UP. THESE HIT PIECES ARE DESIGNED TO UPSET THE AMERICAN VIEWER.

TO THE POINT THAT THE VIEWER WILL BLOG BACK IN ANGER. ONLY ONE PROBLEM. ONCE FREEDOM MAN IS IDENTIFIED AS PRO AMERICAN MEN AND WOMEN ARE BLOCKED. USING BULLSCHIFF EXCUSES LIKE SOME OF OUR VIEWERS WILL BE UPSET BY YOUR THOUGHTS. WON'T YOU RECONSIDER THIS STATEMENT. IF YOU REPLY LET IT RIDE THE WORD COMES BACK REJECTED.

ONCE YOU ARE REJECTED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS PERSONNA NON GRATA. BLACK LISTED. ANOTHER  REASON GIVEN IS YOU ARE BEING MODERATED OR UNDER REVIEW.

ATTACHING PHOTOS GETS YOU THIS MESSAGE WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHOTOS OF HUNTER BIDEN COUNTING OUT 3 MILLION RUBLES IN A HONKY TONK NAKED. YET IN THE LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER IS AN IMAGE OF A CAMERA.

THE GOAL OF THE COMMUNIST DEMOCRAT PARTY IS TO SET UP BIDEN FOR A FALL AND BLAME HIM FOR EVERYTHING.

THE COMMUNISTS ARE THE MASTERS OF BLAME AND DEFLECTION. BY ELECTION TIME BIDEN WILL BE THE ONLY HATED MAN IN THE COUNTRY AND THE DEMO COMMOS WILL LURE US WITH THEIR NEW SLAVE MASTER. M. CLEAN.

ALL YOUR NEWS IS PROPAGANDA. LED BY THE YAHOOERS, REUTERS ROOTERS, NOTHING BUT COMMUNISTS NBC. THE COMMUNIST NUT NETWORK CNN. WANT MORE? ALWAYS BE COMMUNIST ABC. COMMUNIST BULL SCHIFF CBS. 

TIMES SLIMES, DID YOU EVER SEE THE NEWS WEAK COVER CELEBRATING PEARL HARBOR IN JAPANESE WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG IN A GARBAGE CAN? THE GOAL IS DIVIDE THE COUNTRY DIVIDE THE FLAGS.  NO MORE ONE NATION UNDER GOD. DESTROY THE BOOK UP FROM SLAVERY. REPLACE IT WITH BACK TO SLAVERY FOR ALL.

SLAVES SMUGGLED IN AND ALREADY HERE. THEY CALL THEM CITIZENS. SMUGGLED SLAVES ARE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. THEY ARE ILLEGAL INVADERS. THE INVITATION TO JUMP THE BORDER IS A PICTURE OF YOUR HOUSE. THE CAPTION SAYS YOU CAN HAVE A FREE HOUSE JUST LIKE THIS GUY. AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU CAN HAVE HIS HOUSE. THE GOOD NEWS IS HE HAS NO GUN. WE HAVE NO POLICE.SOON NO MILITARY. COME IN WE ARE WIDE OPEN FACE DOWN.

MOST BROUSERS BRING YOU TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SWAMP AND THERE YOU ARE FED COMMUNIST BS. BEFORE YOU WASTE TIME AND EFFORT TEST THE AGENDA. TYPE IN TRUMP IS LOVE HIT SEND. IN 20 SECONDS YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE NOW ON THE LEFT B.I'S TERRORIST WATCH LIST. SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR THE POW'S OF THE COMMUNIST JULY 6TH STUNT. THE COMMUNISTS CALL IT A TRUMP INSURRECTION. NOT TRUE. THE TRUMP INSURRECTION WILL BE TO RID US OF THIS COMMUNIST INFECTION THAT TOOK US IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION. DOWN. 

TIME TO DEMAND A RECOUNT. STAY POSITIVE. INSIST ON AN HONEST DO OVER.  WHEN THE HEADLINE SAYS TRUMP DID THIS. BUT PRESIDENT OBAMA  AND PRESIDENT BIDEN GET FULL TITLE. SCRAP IT. WHEN THEY SAY HE TWEETS HARSHLY AND HAS ORANGE HAIR I SAY PLAY ROCKIN ROBIN. IT SURE BEATS WAITNG FOR A TRAIN IN THE UKRAINE.

SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY RADIO SHOW ON BLOG TALK RADIO.COM HATS OFF TO FREEDOM GAL. MTG. THE DEMOCRASTZIS AND RINO RATS WANT HER SILENCED. WE CAN'T HAVE HER WAKING UP THE SLAVES.

-----Original Message-----
    To: abutom@aol.com
    Sent: Sat, Apr 9, 2022 11:13 am
    Subject: HERE IS A COMMUNIST HEADLINE I CAN'T REPLY TO.

Happening Now Icon

Marjorie Taylor Greene seeks to quash effort to block her from running for reelection

2 Attached Images
    thumbnail?appid=aolwebmail&size=400wthumbnail?appid=aolwebmail&size=400w
     Reply  Reply All  Forward
  • This is what they always do....no surprise!

• What is taking so long?

Just raid their offices in the middle of the night and get everything!

• Tall Tree and a Short Rope. You got it!!!

• Ok raid their homes today arrest them in their underwear drag them out in cuffs to the nearest tree Oh yeah that's right the DOJ FBI and all the rest were in on it But hey if the sheriff has balls he can arrest them he is the only law officer that is elected and has the power to do so and if they give him any trouble he can deputize as many citizens needed

• Richard, I like the idea but it won't happen!!!!!  Hitlery and all of her accomplices are above the law!!!!!  Sussman likely won't live long if he can implicate her in criminal activity!!!!!  The TREASON of the clinton crime cartel is outrageous but nothing will be done in this life!!!!!  Eternity will be where hitlery and her cohorts get their punishment!!!!!!!!!!  The Lake of Fire is very hot and eternity is a long time!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.