Replies

• Not anymore. The commies now have control of EVERYTHING . Start praying, folks.

• The delays when he speaks is because he is wearing an earpiece and is being told what to say. He doesn't have the mental capacity to remember anything. If he bulnders and walks off it's because his eyepiece is not working properly. Even when he signed all those executive orders, Camilla Harris detected his to just sign them. He had no idea what he was signing. For all we know, Obama is on the other end of that earpiece.

• Directed him to sign

• If this clown could show me where federal involvement in my health care is in the Constitution I might listen to him, but he can't because it is NOT. Another big government elite tyrant who thinks that he knows better how we should live our lives and expects us to bow to his wishes and compensate him handsomely for the privilege.

• Another Biden appointee without a clue.

• Actually he's an Obama appointee. This is Obama's 3rd term because Creepy Joe doesn't know where he is on any given day, and Heels Up Harris is too dumb to make an intelligent decision on any given day.

• "...to provide for the general welfair...."

That doesn't mean that the Federal Government get to force, coerce, intimidate the population into going against the choices they make.

The Harris Biden Administration is failing yet again to read our founding papers. 

The answer is there they don't even have to have a court proclaim it. But will they even bother.... NO

• "Whatever happened to 'choice'"? This was bound to happen because innocent babies are never given the choice whether they want to be brutally murdered inside or outside their mothers' wombs. "Choice" is a commie lie. Evil begets evil.

• But what everyone proposing some form of non-participation ... violent or otherwise forgets is: If you refuse they can always "Red Flag" you as a "Danger to the Community" and we know how that'll turn out ie: Storm Troopers in the middle of the night! Play their silly game... Screw with their stats... When asked tell them: "Yes Everyone in my House is fully Vaccinated" and they're gone. As soon as their field teams report 100% they'll have to stop this B.S.!

• Identify as vaccinated. Or can use one of their favorite slogans..."my body, my choice".

This reply was deleted.