Replies

• ALL politicians will begin to "distance" themselves from Biden/Harris as the midterm disaster soon arrives. Surprisingly most will become conservative

• Perhaps for the moment they will become Conservativ- ish, but in reality they will remain communists at heart.

• Too little too late, Tulsi, joe dementia has a 50 year record to show what he is and always has been, a racist, satanic hack!!!!!!!!!!

• Did she really think it was going to be different? As reasonable as she sounds at times.....she is still a democrat!

• She hasn't flipped yet! She is still a democrat, paving her way to sound reasonable, a centrist, because she hasn5 given up on the WH yet.

• I don't have any mercy on anyone who voted for Hiden' Biden, They were voting to let the left run the country and I hope they all burn in Hell.

• You sir are making it harder and harder to be a member of the Tea Party.  If you represent the TP, and what is posted is where the TP is then I know I don't belong in this party.  We don't need to replace what we have with what we have.  

• ADMIN

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Can you explain?

• You are right Dee, Makes NO sense!

• Nor do I.

This reply was deleted.