Has Civil War II Started?

1023px-Battle_of_Gettysburg.jpg?h=a0c35706&itok=RfIgYaJ4&profile=RESIZE_400x1200px-Lake_Street_%2849957255132%29.jpg?profile=RESIZE_400xCivil War was started by the Southern Democrats over the rights of a State to secede from the union. Today many politicans are saying: “armor up” because “there’s a war out there.

During the course of the conflict, the North spent approximately 3.36 billion dollars and the South spent 3.28 billion dollars, for a total of approximately 6.64 billion dollars (or the equivalent to 90 billion today).

weitzel-richmond-burning-2.png?profile=RESIZE_400x

THEN                                                   NOW

South spent 3.28 billion dollars, for a total of approximately 6.64 billion dollars (or the equivalent to 90 billion today).

The Civil War was the deadliest of all American wars. No one disagrees with that.

But how many died has long been a matter of debate.

For more than a century, the most-accepted estimate was about 620,000 dead. A specific figure of 618,222 is often cited, with 360,222 Union deaths and 258,000 Confederate deaths.                          

1c6b98ad-1c50-434f-9afd-00e763510269_w408_r1_s.jpg?profile=RESIZE_400xSlavery was a secondary issue but did play into the final  victory for the north. 

But what do you think?

Has Civil War II started and who will win? 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ADMIN

The Libtards want to start a civil war because they are only issue driven and they can boost their membership by polorizing America. They believe the best way is using violence which cause some people to surrender, conservatives to fight and the Libtard to be the crusaders saving our rights. 

OBTW - no wonder they wanted to disarm America before the SCOTUS decision was released. If the right were to ever rise up the libtards would be....................😈

• right on track

• They still can if we don't get an amendment that totally blocks the Federal and Sgtate Governments from enacting any new Gun laws and reaffirmong any old gun laws on mthe books, without a 3/4 vote to allow them by the voting public. We need an Article-V states controlled amendment proposal convention to make that come about as neither congressional side would promote or propose it.

• Tradesman, I just ignore illegal gun control laws!!!!!  I WILL NOT surrender my guns and if I ever get the money to buy more will get them on the black market if necessary but I will get them if I want them and have the funds to buy them!!!!!  One thing I won't do is steal them!!!!!  I also will not use them to commit any crime, never have in 72 years and won't in the future!!!!!!!!!!

• With the left encourging all these actions and law enforcement not stopping this crap it will probably come to a civil war again

• ADMIN

....ya, but who will win? 

• With Roe V Wade  going hot n heavy who knows. Our Att General should have prevented Protests at  SC JUdges homes he didn't and now pro life Clinics are getting fire bombed Merick Garland needs to resign Biden needs to retire and lets see how lond Kamala lasts

• If you recall the first organized surge of OTM's and Mexicans that invaded our southern borders while funded by Soros and other creatures I would say CW2 began at that time.  Our politicians oath of office is to first above all else to protect the People, the Constitution and the UNited States of America from harm.  This current crop of politicians, left, right center up or down are in on feeding from the skim off each and every Federal Program highlighted by "We have to pass to know whats in it.." The most egregious and foul act by Nancy Pelosi as ObscumboCare was not about health nor care. ObscumboCare was focused upon the expansion of government. Hence the pandemic charade and Fauci fraud. I think that at the second election of Obscumbo marks the smell of cordite in the air of CW2.  Artifical food shortages, high fuel prices, an idiot in the Oval Office will act onloy to enrage this Republic of peaceful and patient people.  I believe that not all citizens will engage but a centralized segment of our population will step forward with the will, integrity and determination to say "No more!" and the Second shot heard around the world will take place.  I pity those who infringe upon Peace loving Americans.

• You nailed it Carlos!  I think the second shot has been fired... It killed one of us... although the people are patient and generally peaceful I belive their response will soon be heard around the World!

• Carlos, correct on every point!!!!!  There are a very few patriotic republicans who honor their oath of office but are marginalized by the gop establishment TRAITORS like mcconnell, mccarthy, and their establishment lemmings, unfortunately including all of those from my home state of Oklahoma!!!!!  I WILL NOT vote for any incumbant from Oklahoma in November!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.