Replies

• Ditto.

• ADMIN

Here is a theological question: Will G*d bless criminals? 

If the election was stolen then why would G*d bless the administration who stole it?  Duh! 

Now you know why the Harris/Biden Regime has failed so miserably!

If America is truly One Nation Under G*d then G*d is in control and can not bless evil! 

Hint (it wasn't blessed) 

• USA-4me, no, God has not and will not bless this illlegitimate Godless communist criminal regime!!!!!!!!!!  God IS in control but is allowing satan's minions to destroy America because, I believe, that too many professing Christians have turned their backs on Him and are bowing to satanic political correctness so they won't be vilified by the satanists!!!!!  I WILL NOT EVER bow to satan nor his minions no matter what kind of vile words or actions they use against me!!!!!  I daily pray that God will pour His spirit out on our land and turn hearts back to Him!!!!!!!!!!

• Amen Bob...

God gave man dominion over the Earth and He has not removed that dominion and will not until the End of Days when man will be judged on how he exercised his authority over God's creation... His, Flocks, Garden, Vinyard, and all of His earthly creation. 

Man and Satan are responsible for the EVIL on the Earth...  God has given man free will on the Earth and it is that perverted will behind all the evil we see... not God... He warns man to avoid such misdeeds... such evil... and will end it after it has worked its work to expose the evil of all those who are at enmity with God... the whole of creation is watching and judging what is happening in the Earth... learning first hand that the wage of sin is death... and destruction.

• ADMIN

However you get there the Harris/Biden Regime is one messed up Cluster F*6K and America needs better! 

• Wake Up America, We Are In Very, Very Serious, Grave and Dire Danger "From Within" and From China, O'Biden's Ally!!!!!!!

• David, the saddest part is that the deep state gop establishment is just as deep into China and soros as the devildemocommiecrats are!!!!!!!!!!

• Hello Bob - Thanks for the response. I disagree with you the Republicans are the (Lackey/Rino) Party !!!  They are far from receiving any support from Soros and his Henchmen who are giving to the Demoncrats and Deep Dark State!!!!  The Republicans are sucking wind and do not seem to have the same degree of courage as the Demoncrats have and to Aggressively Stop The Demoncrats from Destroying Our True America!!!!  The Republican Party will never out raise the Soros Funded Demoncrats, so they Must Think Outside The Box to Find Their Way to Save America!!! 

• David, what have mcconnell, mccarthy, and their minions done other than blather, bleat, and stab patriots in the party in the back?????  I haven't seen them do anything to negate my remarks about them being TRAITORS!!!!! soros may not be funding them but he has themhelping hime nonetheless!!!!!!!!!!  They leave their minuions on committees while refusing patriots positions to help We the People!!!!!!!!!

• Marlene, correct, joe dementia is merely a bobblehead puppet of China and the new world order globalist cabal of liberal billionaires headed by bill gates and Nazi war criminal george soros!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.