Replies

• If Bill Gates wants to reduce the population of the US by .15% or roughly 46 million .. He can do that rapidly by closing the borders to immigration legal and illegal and deporting all of the illegal aliens in the country.  What he really wants is to implement his FINAL SOLUTION for the Patriot dissidents that are unwilling to bow a knee to him and the others in his royal cabal of the wealthy and connected.  His statement if true should result in his arrest and prosecution for murder... genocide... not the accolades of the MSM, Congress, and the President.

• Ron, I agree, it is patriots gates and his cabal mates like Nazi war criminal george soros and other satanic billionaires!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hello Marlene - Thanks for the response.  I hope you are wrong, but I to believe your prediction may be accurate !?   

• NOPE!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• According to then their not failing at all! 

• Cameron, you are right, things are going just as they have planned!!!!!  America is swirling around the bottom of the toilet headed to 3rd world status in a hurry and 90% of our politicians, all devildemocommiecrats and most of the gop are being paid by satan's friends to destroy our country and either kill or enslave ALL of We the People!!!!!  The libtard fools think they are immune but they are blind AND stupid because, like Nazi Germany, they will suffer also before this is over but after the rapture takes we Christians out the rest will still be here to face satan's wrath and then God's wrath for eternity!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• Better hope the Marxists Ballot Printers Ink Cartridges are out of ink and that the supply chain is unable to provide them with more... Without a fundamental change in the supervision of elections that ends election fraud, do not look for the GOP to take control of either House of Congress... The Marxists don't surrender their lock on government once they have it... they will keep it by any means necessary... be guided accordingly.

• Ron, I agree but even if the gop takes control they are not on the side of We the People, very few of them are not TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene, mccarthy and mcconnell aren't any better they are just sneakier!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.