ADMIN

Half of the US Sees Biden as Unfit to Be President

For immediate release: “or Bust” 2020, or why Biden will CERTAINLY be  defeated – Revolt Against Plutocracy

Half of America doubts President Joe Biden is "physically or mentally" fit for the job, according to the latest poll by Rasmussen Reports.

It is an alarming finding after reports of President Biden failing to remember the name of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, calling him "the guy that runs that outfit over there," the New York Post reported Monday.

The 2-question survey asked:

1. "How concerned are you that President Biden has not held a press conference?"
  2. "How confident are you that Joe Biden is physically and mentally up to the job of being President of the United States?"

The two might be related, and the responses were, too — as 50% of likely voters lacked confidence in President Biden's fitness for office, while 52% of likely voters were concerned he has yet to hold a press conference, including 32% who are "very concerned."

"More than six weeks since his inauguration, President Biden still hasn't held his first White House press conference, and half of voters are worried about his ability to do the job," the Rasmussen Reports summary read.

read more:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/rasmussen-reports-unfit-president-biden/2021/03/09/id/1013136/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The half of Americans who think Joe Biden is fit to be president don't deserve to live in the United States of America.

• Isn't that something?

• HALF???? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THE NEW YORK POST IS IGNORANT! AND OBVIOUSLY HALF OF THE US IS TOO!

• My mother died of complications from Alzheimer's Disease' I have looked into both Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia; it is very clear to me that Biden is suffering from some form of Dementia.  The gold digger he is married to just wants the notariety.  Dementia is terrible and to put anyone in a position like the Presidency of the USA is outrageous.  I can't quite believe that actaully 1/2 of the people o the USA believe he is competent. 

• It shows you how stupid half of the American people are, plus if you remember from history how many Germans followed hitler blindly into WW2 without questioning his sanity?

• Only half??

• I'M in

• Joe Biden is a sick puppy 

• Only half?   Doesn't speak well for the other half!

• Fortunately, I believe we are counted in the "better half".

What a Union!

This reply was deleted.