ADMIN

Washington DC - Imgflip

Several suspects arrested on suspicion of taking part in the assassination of Haiti's president last week were previously US informants, it has emerged.   

One suspect, a Haitian-American man, had been an informant to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, a DEA official said on Monday.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, declined to name the informant, but he was identified as Joseph Gertand Vincent, 55, by the Miami Herald.  

Other former informants worked the FBI, CNN reported. The agency refused to comment on the allegation, but said it uses 'lawful sources to collect intelligence' in its investigations.   

It comes as an associate of the alleged mastermind of the plot, US-Haitian Christian Emmanuel Sanon, claimed the mission was supposed to 'save Haiti from hell, with support from the U.S. government'.

Haitian authorities last week arrested Sanon, Vincent and fellow Haitian-American James Solages, 35.  Vincent and Solages were charged with joining 26 Colombians in the fatal attack on Haitian President Jovenel Moise.  

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9781839/American-arrested-Haitian-presidents-killing-U-S-law-enforcement-ties-source.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Clinton's stole all the relief money and let the Hatians to rot in hell but in my lifetime they will never have to pay for their crimes against this poor Country!!!

• I'd say Helo-drop the Clintons in the middle of any desparate Haitian or Jamaican slum, Naked-and-Afraid.

Actually, the poor folks would be afraid (Hillary and Bill naked??!!).

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video - Politics ...

• That would be just 'rewards. '

• And frustrated. Lean pickins or rancid meat (what a choice).

• From all I've seen and read you can be sure that if Clintons name is mentioned they are involved. They are so corrupt and evil.

• American Marxism by Mark R. Levin, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble® ...

American Marxism|Hardcover
    The six-time #1 New York Times bestselling author, Fox News star, and radio host Mark R. Levin explains how the dangers he warned against in the “tim…
  • This is organized  crime and it has al these commierats all over it especially the  Clintons  .

• This reply was deleted.
    • Your so right , sad times for our country   .

This reply was deleted.