Replies

• JD, I fully agree, but that is not what I was advocating. 

The Bible tells us that God is allowing man to run his course for now.  One day He will end the age of humans doing whatever they please to whomever they wish.  Then, He will take His rightful place as the supreme authority.  Today, the best form of government is a democratic republic.  In my opinion, there is precious little improvement that can be made to our US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  The issue as I see it, is that our leaders are to be people of integrity and high moral standards.  Ultimately, true virtue comes from God, to His people.  Humanly speaking, the problem with a theocracy is that everybody wants to be Theo.  You are so very right, JD.  A theocracy full of superficial, merely religious in the outward sense, self-righteous and ultimately self-serving people pretending to represent God, will simply not work.  I believe our founding fathers understood this.  They and many others were endeavoring to get away from the religious sytem that dominated Europe and demanded that people worship God only in an approved religious establishment.  The true Gospel of Christ Jesus is not about outward appearance or religious ceremonies, regalia, iconography etc.   The true Gospel is about inward transformation through a heartfelt acknowledgement of who Christ is and what He has done for all who will accept Him, along with the simple obedience to the clear message of scripture.  He said very simply that the Kingdom of God is not something that we can point to saying it is there or it is here.  He said that the Kingdom of God is within you.  (That is, in all who will believe, accept and obey.)  Best wishes JD, these are the times that try men's souls.

• Go here for the fix: founderspartyofamerica.org

• Mark Twain summed it up best, "In the Beginning God created Man in His Own Image. The problem is Man returned the favor!" Our Nation is Founded on Judeo/Christian Values put forth into Our Constitution (having learned the errors and weaknesses of all pasts governments, civilizations and the Magna Carta), in which the Colonies/States, consisting of Human Citizens, knew to absolute tendency of all Government Bodies to eventually become Tyrannies/Oligarchs/Masters, insisted that the "Bill of Rights (The First Ten Amendments) be included with the Ratification (Adaptation), and that those Rights forever be Established as Protection Against The Governments and thereby Unaltered by the Governments. In these matters of Men against/for Men, only Men can create and uphold the very Laws designed to protect them from one another.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Total VERMIN infest the whitehouse, WAY past time to FUMIGATE!

• Their money will do them no good when they face judgement day!

• They remind me of Third and Forth Generation Welfare Families "Demanding their Fair Share!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Robert, no this is a GOD Thing!

• What is happening in The United States is a "SPANKING" For VOTING Donald J TRUMP into Office of The President-!!! The Dems will show the People Who Is The Boss-!!! Look at HISTORY, Donald J Trump before He got into Politics, They, Democrats, Republicians, Media, Hollywood, Civil Right Leaders and many more, ALL LOVED TRUMP and HIS MONEY, Then He anounced His Run For PRESIDENT and at First it was OK, Then He Strated Making Promises To The WORKING CLASS PEOPLE and THE POOR BLACK, BROWN and WHITE PEOPLE- and That Scared the sh-t out of Politicians and as We Know The Media or Right arm of Democracts-!!! FEARING THE TRUTH WOULD BE EXPOSED THEY TRIED TO RUIN HIS REPUTATION, somewhat worked on the liberal Brainwashed People that never investagate anything, they are puppets and do what is told of them. Well, TRUMP WON 2016 and The Only Way The Democrats could Win Against Him WAS TO CHEAT, and that they did- and Today You See the Rest ot The Story happening right before Our Eyes-!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA-!!! The TEA PARTY will come to the RESCUE- STAY TUNED FOR THE REST OF THE STORY-!!!

• Where do we get our morals? Let's get down to it. Little black book that has a title Holy Bible.  Deuteronomy chapter 5, ten commandments, then Matthew chapter 5 Beautiudes, put all of both together and you get a pretty good moral code. Problem is we as in the Church Allowed the politicians to take the bible out of the school. Now even the Church on the average is biblically illerate! Inorder to have morals you have to in believe something Greater than yourself. And know if I don't live according to the rules you there will be a penalty to pay. We all want to do what we want to do and Damn the Torpedos!

• One Plumbline, and His name is God Almighty.

One Foundation, and His name is God.

One vertical structure, one horizontal structure for government in the form of His cross.

This reply was deleted.