ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am a nasty old retired federal cop and from personal experiance that smells like an iniciation into a retail recreational pharmacitical operation. Federal attornies DO NOT deal with cop killers!

• The shooter in this case needs to be indicted immedately, a quck trial and then give him the just punishment he deserves with great publicity so as to deter others from copying this egregious crime.

Then, those who stood outside the hospital chanting that the cops being treated should die also need to be arrested and charged as accessories to the crime.

• The one that toke the video was also part of the shooting.

• ADMIN

It was a security camera.

• The narrator.

• I am thinking the video was shot by a security camera. But I am good for nabbing it anyway.

• Hard to draw a weapon from a hip holster sitting in a small car, and there are several blind spots. The shooter could have had some training.The deputies really had no chance. The video shows the perp using one blind spot. Patrolman should be allowed to wear a shoulder holster.

• I personally wear a survielance holster or as we refer to in the Treasury Department an F.B.I. embarament holster be an F.B.I. very special agent who shall remain nameless was sitting in his government car doing surielance when he was muged. The young gentleman stuck a great pistol in his face and took his wallet, Rolex watch and wedding ring and I am very curious as to how explained the last one to his wife. The gentleman never thought he might have been a law enforcement officer or it could have been much worse.

• A seated confined position would be challenging, true. But  even with the known advantage, the nerve it took to deliberately stride up to the passenger window and discharge multiple rounds is nothing less than cold-blooded. Hope they catch this guy.....alive. A guilty shooter needs to be made an example of.

• This makes concealed carry for anyone who might need it look pretty good.

I am fairly sure the officers were armed, yet assailed with no hesitation.

This reply was deleted.